• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore Video] - Why is this secondary school girl so upset?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kids nowadays jin violent, throw books, kick table. Unlike my time. we pia jui only

Ya, reminds me of one occasion where 2 Tuan Mong Sec fuckers tried to bully and threatened me and I whacked one of them on the head with a Pepsi bottle, and punched the other on the nose. Grabbed my bag and did a 100m sprint across the road. Turned back and caught a quick glimpse of that fucker who was hit on the head grimacing in pain

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This bitch needs this, grab her cheebye, pull out all her pubic hair and crush her nipples.

afZYC.gif