• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore Video] - Police checks guy for stolen phone, his wife not happy

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only correct way to apprehend a perv....less talk more action.

1626487389886.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chao turtle KNN who like to be suspected of being a thief KNN therefore what the polis opening statement was is verlee critical KNN in this case my uncle wish the polis did put it acrossed professionalee KNN

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come young wife cannot understand simple singlish...she must be PRC import on boyfriend sponsrship short term visit pass and most likely KTV hostess too.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chao turtle KNN who like to be suspected of being a thief KNN therefore what the polis opening statement was is verlee critical KNN in this case my uncle wish the polis did put it acrossed professionalee KNN
In this case My uncle think the polis cannot immediatelee ask for IC body search etc KNN if they want to analyse suspect based on hotspot they should start it by saying eg we are investigating a stolen phone case and we found signal near you there fore we need to conduct search on you KNN what for asking for IC etc when it was not even established if he is even a suspect? KNN Chao turtle check IC first for fuck ? KNN if is a sop for them to carry out their duty then my uncle say fuck you spf KNN after you established he is not a thief then ask IC or before is the key to whether you are insulting people you know KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Omg that fucking woman, with her mouth and attitude. The police was most kind to her. She should be grabbed by the neck, slammed to the ground, and handcuffed for obstructing police investigation.