• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Top Hair Artist is back! Can't wait!

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
5319854712_97ddce1ff4_z.jpg

QxAnyqe.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cozy Cot Forumner

Hi gals, I'm one of those unfortunate customers who gana conned by Jonal Chong & signed up for those package. I dont want to waste my money, so i had no choice but went to his salon at 4 Queen's Rd today to use up my Balance treatments. I must warn everybody Don't ever go to his salon, because his service is lousy and his attitude really sucks! I have had my most terrible salon experience in my entire life. I have FOUR & a HALF Hour' of hair & scalp torture.

A few days ago, I went to his salon, he turned me away, told me to make an appointment on another day, saying his schedule is full that day. Fine. I went back for my appointment today. To start the insult, he glanced at my card and his first words to me was, "what? My staff charged such a cheap rate for coloring your long hair? I should scold her if she's still around." (I thought, mind you, u r the boss that charges $148 per hair cut & coloring & u dare to say its cheap!" After that, he must have dismissed me off as one of those cheap skate customers. He said he's busy with another client and then later he wanted to eat his lunch, so he made me waited for an hour. Then he got an inexperienced young chap to color my hair. They were short of staff..

Instead of the usual 45min of waiting for the color, I ended up waiting for 1.5 hour before that chap washes away the coloring cream from my hair.. There were only Jonal & 1 staff attending to 3 customers. Then jonal kept asking his staff to help him with other customers while I'm kept waiting. Jonal made the situation worse, when 1 more customer walk in without any appointment,he still accepted her request for a $20haircut and made my hairstylist attend to her instead. I had to wait for another 15 more minutes. By then, my scalp was very irritated by the color cream.

As if things were not bad enough, that chap tried scrubbing my scalp with his finger nails. I screamed in pain. The water was cold cos he didn't even check temperature. When I complained to Jonal that he shouldn't Take 4.5 hours for my hair cut and color, he wasnt apologetic and didn't even say a single "sorry". He said," my dear, coloring hair needs to take time, so you need to wait." then I said other salons take only 2-3hours maximum for a simple hair cut and coloring, & 4.5 hours is too long. I said he shouldn't accept anymore walk in when his staff is already occupied with 2 customers, he quickly said," No, who accepted the walk in? She walked in herself."

Then he claimed that because his website was down, his appointments today all clashed." I said,"you should turn her away, since you know all your customer inside waited very long time already. Besides that, if your website is down, you could have just used a notebook to jot down your schedule" he had the audacity to shout back," You don't tell me how to run my business!" That tilted me off and I had enough. I didn't even bother to wait for the chap to blow dry my hair and I walked out, telling myself that I will never go back there again.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then Tua Pow Xian - the one and only Mr Jonal Chong replied in the forum with broken English....

fristly to say hallao to you
i am jonal chong
i want to say you came in to salon one day and we are alrady full and u dont make any apm.we are very busy salon even now still have lot old client who are supporting me.

yes you come back to do your hair with appointment.
yes by the way my cut is $368 not $148.
$148 is the promotion list.
the col with your hair so long should be $368 and now you my member is you should be $148 not $100 with 10 time you pay and get three free on top of that .my staff should be firer.100 you pay with col and cut and tm.
where u can get .
if you want top service you pay and i will be sure the top service with my top clent will get from me will be the same.
also understand we are very busy we work very hard for every one of you and we are not your dog.
do respect.
jonal chong
i end up close my shop because of this.
l