• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Singaporean medical doctor who hated his father for forcing him to study Medicine instead of Liberal Arts forces his mother to sign LPA

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He said in the e-mail that with his IQ of 160 to 180, there were only 340 to 350 people in the world who were as smart as or smarter than him.

"Instead of working and teaching at a top, internationally renowned university, I am a no-name Dr in Singapore," the e-mail said.

The son was also angry that his father had taken a loan for his medical education and expected him to pay it back.

"You didn't just deny me a future. You denied the world someone truly gifted. I wouldn't curse a father like you on anyone," he said.

He also told his youngest sister in November 2013 on Facebook: "I have very strong valid reasons to hate your parents; they made me live like a pauper, pay for my own uni."

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...n-signed-under-undue-pressure-from-doctor-son

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...um-to-sign-lpa-revoked-by-high-court.6551249/

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parents should stop telling children what yo do after reaching 16 years old. Let them live freely.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN this could make a good movie for Bollywood KNN. Throw in a sing-and-dance segment and you got yourself a winner KNN.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy hates the job. Everyday see really ugly sick people. Snd when they are sick, they get cranky and start to verbally abuse others.
I see a lot of drs who did well in life n are multi millionaires. Look at ah bock...n if one to be super rich n be of high social n political standing...look at ah Hen and ah Vivian... freaking useless and falling forwards...what is there to comprain about. The unhappy dr is obviously a nut job

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something for parents here to chew on. Not everyone is cut out to be doctors, lawyers or architects. Forcing kids at a young age to pursue what you want them to be leads to a miserable life in adulthood and a rise in mental problems, resulting in unhappiness all around.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol… blame his parents cos he became a doctor.

If he studied Liberal Arts in an overseas university, he will be wandering around Chicago, playing in a no good band at shit clubs and exploring drugs!