• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Should Have A 'Jump the MRT' Day Like Japan!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The benefits of having a 'Jump the MRT' day.

1. Minimal disruption to passengers if we use the station at Joo Koon.
2. Minimal damage to the MRT train if the train is reinforced at the front.
3. Banglas can be on standby and splashed the blood and remains away with water in less than 3 minutes and this will keep the train and track clean in no time.
4. SMRT can charge viewing fees for gore fans ie those into the SAW movies, Zombies, Michael Jackson etc.
5. SMRT can do away with the $100m needed to erect the barriers.

A video of Japan's successful Jump the MRT day:wink: See how orderly the Japanese are. We can get Gurmit Singh aka Phua Chu Kang to emcee the event and remind the regular passengers to give way to the participants to make sure the participants stand in front of the yellow line.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0n0NCqOKY-M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0n0NCqOKY-M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You spastic maggot:oIo:

I stopped taking public transport since the age of 18.
The MRT is full of kelings and peasants carrying all kind of diseases and viruses..

U spastic maggot! You mean you took public transport till you turned 18? What kind of loser are you? Don't you have a chauffeur? :oIo:

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have all the heartless PAP bastards like you lined up bounded on rail tracks and run MRT over, for once and for all settled!:oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have all the heartless PAP bastards like you lined up bounded on rail tracks and run MRT over, for once and for all settled!:oIo:

All the Opposition members like Dr Cheeeeee will lined the tracks with his fellow GE contestants after they have lost their deposits and their pants:oIo:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All the Opposition members like Dr Cheeeeee will lined the tracks with his fellow GE contestants after they have lost their deposits and their pants:oIo:

Don't be too sure about it, my third eyes saw PAP being crushed to the ground by the united force of Singaporeans. Many MIWs have their accounts frozen, some imprisoned, others sue until bankrupt and drive taxi. Those who tried to escape overseas ended up in 3rd world country and have their money robbed by the governors. In the coming election, it will be a joyous occassions to see PAP toppled with their pants and jaws dropped. First time in Singapore history worth celebrating from the bottom of everyone heart. No more genocide in Singapore. We are freed from decades of exploitations!!!!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be too sure about it, my third eyes saw PAP being crushed to the ground by the united force of Singaporeans. Many MIWs have their accounts frozen, some imprisoned, others sue until bankrupt and drive taxi. Those who tried to escape overseas ended up in 3rd world country and have their money robbed by the governors. In the coming election, it will be a joyous occassions to see PAP toppled with their pants and jaws dropped. First time in Singapore history worth celebrating from the bottom of everyone heart. No more genocide in Singapore. We are freed from decades of exploitations!!!!!

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

You are the same faggot who boasted about your wet dream of being gang-raped by over one hundred banglas in a construction site:oIo:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you walk now everywhere you go? :biggrin:
if iz laidis ... how 2 go out? ... :confused:

m100298517.jpg

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal

I stopped taking public transport since the age of 18
The MRT is full of kelings and peasants carrying all kind of diseases and viruses..

Cunton69 :oIo:

You are one fucking loser. When I was younger, a fleet of Ferraris and Lambos already lined up in my garage and you only stop taking public transport till 18??

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal

I stopped taking public transport since the age of 18.

Blame your pap masters for importing these filthy thrash. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blame your pap masters for importing these filthy thrash. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Who is going to build our houses if not for these dirty smelly Banglas. Anyway these filthy trash is a problem for the peasants, not for people like me:mad:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who is going to build our houses if not for these dirty smelly Banglas. Anyway these filthy trash is a problem for the peasants, not for people like me:mad:

then u kpkb so much for fuck if its not ur problem? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: