• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Rape & murder of Winnifred Teo, 18, in 1985 still unsolved after her body found at Holland Road 36 years ago

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any chance her rapist-cum-murderer on this forum reading this right now? Say the rapist was 36 years old back then, he would be 72 years old today.

1610972494333.png

https://mothership.sg/2021/01/winnifred-teo-murder/

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
good morning doc. great to see you posting. it means that you’re still kicking.

Spent the weekend cleaning house.

Sinkies are horrible at house keeping. Dunno how to clean. Calcium buildup. Have no idea there is such a thing as special cleaner for stainless steel appliances. Streak marks everywhere. Dunno that there are things like CLR or bar keeper's friend to remove stains from sinks.

Dryer. There is a filter to catch lint. You need to clean it regularly! Lint filter full of lint!

Toilet bowl is not just clean the inside. The rims and the sides also need to be cleaned!

Vaccum cleaner. You need to empty the dirt comparment and clean the filter! Full of dirt dust and garbage never cleaned in 2 years! OMG!

Shocking man. And imagine is my own family member. Sigh.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spent the weekend cleaning house.

Sinkies are horrible at house keeping. Dunno how to clean. Calcium buildup. Have no idea there is such a thing as special cleaner for stainless steel appliances. Streak marks everywhere. Dunno that there are things like CLR or bar keeper's friend to remove stains from sinks.

Dryer. There is a filter to catch lint. You need to clean it regularly! Lint filter full of lint!

Toilet bowl is not just clean the inside. The rims and the sides also need to be cleaned!

Vaccum cleaner. You need to empty the dirt comparment and clean the filter! Full of dirt dust and garbage never cleaned in 2 years! OMG!

Shocking man. And imagine is my own family member. Sigh.
know what you mean. mold and fungus on bathtubs need to be sprayed and bleached with clorox too. after 16.9 hours they’ll disappear. filters in the furnace and air ducts need to be either changed or cleaned too. water in sg is “soft” through treatment by pub thus sinkies are spoilt and think all piped water is the same. not. can remove calcified deposits with vinegar if they are allergic to clr chemicals. i clean my water distillation canisters with vinegar. posted on sbf about it in an old thread. sinkie fobs are not the diy type. and they hate to be instructed and lectured. very much like their favorite yaya papaya pappies.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
know what you mean. mold and fungus on bathtubs need to be sprayed and bleached with clorox too. after 16.9 hours they’ll disappear. filters in the furnace and air ducts need to be either changed or cleaned too. water in sg is “soft” through treatment by pub thus sinkies are spoilt and think all piped water is the same. not. can remove calcified deposits with vinegar if they are allergic to clr chemicals. i clean my water distillation canisters with vinegar. posted on sbf about it in an old thread. sinkie fobs are not the diy type. and they hate to be instructed and lectured. very much like their favorite yaya papaya pappies.

I am glad I got back the house.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This case reminds me of another murder and rape in Bukit Batok park back in the 90s. I think she worked at an Oil company at the time.
Don't think her killer was ever caught. Does anyone else remember?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
What do you expect? Singaporeans have maids to do this, it is beneath the dignity of 少奶奶s to do this work.

Even those who say they clean their own homes in Singapore probably dunno how to clean it properly.

They hardly cook in the kitchen so they have no idea where nooks and cranny the oil accumulates and needs to be cleaned.