• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Nurse wearing civilian clothing carrying nurse uniform in plastic bag kena shouted by several bus passengers to "GET OUT OF THE BUS!"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The nurse came home crying after being shouted off the bus.

nurse-kicked-off-bus.jpg

https://mothership.sg/2020/02/nurse-kicked-off-bus-uniform/

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I have a soft spot for nurses. One of the best fucks I ever had was with one, many years ago. She was great in bed, and swallowed every ounce each time. Plus she was always very concerned for my well being.

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a soft spot for nurses. One of the best fucks I ever had was with one, many years ago. She was great in bed, and swallowed every ounce each time. Plus she was always very concerned for my well being.
How many women you slept with to date?