• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Man pays $3k for professionals to set up his wedding proposal, ends up looking like $300 cheapo and kena blocked online thereafter

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1629627247397.png

The man is not satisfied with this 'professional' service, and takes to social media to complain.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...ot-ends-up-look-like-300-blocks-them.6583294/

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Need to spend money to propose amd not knowing if she will agree and not knowing if teh mariage will last ? I cannot think of other ways to waste money. Getting married to a singaporean girl is worst thing he can do.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like some massacre had taken place, and people put all these stuff in memory of the deceased. :roflmao:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The key to a lasting marriage is make sure the man is a beta male. The type that nods when the wife says something and remember all the occasions.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 pigs getting married to make some litte piggies.
KNN according to my uncle's observation
1. 2 pigs can give surprising chiobu or suai ger KNN
2. 1 chiobu with 1 pig can give toad KNN
3. 1 chiobu with 1 suai ger can give average look KNN
4. 1 suai ger with 1 pig can give 1 chiobu KNN

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN according to my uncle's observation
1. 2 pigs can give surprising chiobu or suai ger KNN
2. 1 chiobu with 1 pig can give toad KNN
3. 1 chiobu with 1 suai ger can give average look KNN