• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Kimberly Cheong's audition video for Jack Neo's "Ah Girls Go Army"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he came home flustered one day and asked her mum: "Am I a boy or a girl?"

Transgender woman Kelly Kimberly Cheong was only six years old when she first felt she was a girl in a boy's body.

The 21-year-old part-time waitress and voice actor says she never thought anything was wrong until she was bullied in primary school.

She says: "I always thought I was a girl because I didn't know about the different body parts then.

"Until people started calling me 'girly' and 'sissy', telling me to behave like a boy, then I decided to ask my mother whether I was a boy."

Her father left when she was only two, so she also did not know that having both parents was "normal" in a family.

Over the years, she has met her fair share of bullies.

She has been called "gay" and a "faggot", had her things thrown out of the window and classmates would hit her with badminton rackets.

Miss Cheong had few friends then but "they were never there for me".

She says: "They said they were my 'friends', but when trouble came, they all ran away."

Despite the bullying, she held her ground and stayed true to herself by growing her hair out and dressing like a woman.

As an ITE student, Miss Cheong struggled with depression - not caused by the bullying - but struggling to live up to her dying mother's expectations of her as a boy.

Her mother had Stage 4 lung cancer.

Miss Cheong says: "I tried to become a boy for my mother because she was going to die. It just didn't feel right for me to be a guy in jeans and short hair. It was horrible."

After two years of Miss Cheong pretending to be a man, her mother died.

She was 18 and felt alone.

"I tried to kill myself many times. I tried to poison myself with air fresheners, tried to sniff glue and even cut myself," she says.

But after harming herself for two years, she reflected on her struggles and told herself she had to live on.

In 2013, Miss Cheong threw on a wig and came out on Facebook despite knowing that there would be haters.

Some people posted nasty comments on her Facebook page but she had more than 5,000 fans within a year of coming out.

She says: "Some of my fans would even give me food and take me shopping."

While many may think that all transgender women are attracted only to men, Miss Cheong identifies herself as pan-sexual.

"Gender or sex doesn't affect who I am attracted to," she says. "If I feel that someone is worth loving, I will love that person."

Her partner of over a year was glad to see Miss Cheong through her transition.

The partner says: "When she first took hormones last year, her 'post-menstrual syndrome' was worse than what normal girls would have, but I was glad that I could console her and be there for her."

Miss Cheong says she is happy with how she has slimmed down and developed breasts after taking hormones.

She also has a wide vocal range, so she makes use of her talent to become a voice actor which pays her over $2,000 a month.

She has no plans on having sex reassignment surgery because she feels that "your genitals don't define you".

Miss Cheong is now confident of who she is and says: "I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I'm not."

She encourages people who are afraid of transitioning or thinking of coming out to go for it because "you live for yourself and not for others".

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/m...-transgender-individuals-open-about-struggles

Go to Fabceook to read all Facebook comments below this article :

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got sex scenes. maybe a lesbian one? If got, might get featured in the Cannes Film Festival.

But SAF/Mindef will kpkb about 'tarnishing the good image of SAF' etc. :biggrin:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Girls must careful ,this guy hum sup n tiko.And worse always come out with this kind of army show,knn, like no idea keep repeating,

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This lao tiko Jack Neo will hump those syt wannabes actresses @The back of his mpv in some secluded carpark, that's his modus operandi usually...

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here's my audition clip for Ah Girls Go Army. I'm auditioning for the role of a recruit who is strong silent type and is trained in martial arts.
I borrowed my brother's uniform for this
Name: Kelly Kimberly Cheong
Height: 180cm
Trained in Krav Maga, Muay Thai & Judo.
#ahgirlsgoarmy J Team Productions MM2 Entertainment Singapore
— in Singapore.

https://singaporeuncensored.com/audition-clip-for-ah-girls-go-army-goes-viral-muay-thai-power/
She better be good in her BJ @least... That's what Jack Neo would be expecting if she's selected for the movie.. :wink:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I borrowed my brother's uniform for this
Name: Kelly Kimberly Cheong
Height: 180cm
Trained in Krav Maga, Muay Thai & Judo.
#ahgirlsgoarmy J Team Productions MM2 Entertainment Singapore
— in Singapore.

Wierd thing : she said she borrowed her brother's No.4. Where is her own No.4? Are transgenders automatically classified as Pes F? More links below on this matter, including a Reddit thread where several LGBT people share their experiences on this matter involving National Service.

However, if medical or social transition has started, a PES D (temporary designation to indicate further processing is necessary) will be given. In the latter case the pre-enlistee will be allowed to continue with their lives until an unknown amount of time (word on the street says 1 year) has passed on hormones or presenting as female, or both, in which case they will be given PES F (exemption).

https://transgendersg.com/ns/
http://sporelgbtpedia.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Gay_men_in_the_Singapore_Armed_Forces
https://the-singapore-lgbt-encyclopaedia.wikia.org/wiki/Gay_men_in_the_Singapore_Armed_Forces

PM_ME_UR_UNICORNS_

OP·2y

My MO asked me if I wanted to PES F a few months ago, and I said I'll think about it, so I believe the option is open! It'll probably take 2-3 months to process though.
I'm already visiting a gender therapist @ IMH and they know I'm trans (I told them). Right now I'm just really conflicted on whether I should PES F so I can have my freedom + transition early or stick it out for the next 9 months (unless I go to uni so that's another problem).

Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In one of her martial arts (Krav Maga) videos, Kelly talks about handling an attacker with a knife :

Here, an ex-US Marine and ex-veteran cop illustrates how to deal with a knife wielding attacker :

Rev Marcell

2 years ago
I thought I was trained until I was cut by a 15 year old who was “blooding in” to a gang. I walk with a cane and carried both a can of pepper spray and a pistol for self defense. I was distracted and totally engaged in what I was doing. I noticed the kid all in red looking at me from across the street. I ignored him. I felt an electrical type of sting on my left arm. He was slashing at me and I got cut, very badly cut. He looked away for a fraction of a second. I was able to smack him with my cane but he then cut me again. It was over in seconds. My martial arts, my weapons my situational awareness all were of no use. My cane , necessary for walking, undoubtably made the attack stop. If my attacker’s intent was murder he could have easily stabbed me in a vital spot. As it was I needed 67 stitches to close my wounds. All of my training failed because I was not aware of my surrounding

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wierd thing : she said she borrowed her brother's No.4. Where is her own No.4? Are transgenders automatically classified as Pes F? More links below on this matter, including a Reddit thread where several LGBT people share their experiences on this matter involving National Service.

However, if medical or social transition has started, a PES D (temporary designation to indicate further processing is necessary) will be given. In the latter case the pre-enlistee will be allowed to continue with their lives until an unknown amount of time (word on the street says 1 year) has passed on hormones or presenting as female, or both, in which case they will be given PES F (exemption).

https://transgendersg.com/ns/
http://sporelgbtpedia.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Gay_men_in_the_Singapore_Armed_Forces
https://the-singapore-lgbt-encyclopaedia.wikia.org/wiki/Gay_men_in_the_Singapore_Armed_Forces

PM_ME_UR_UNICORNS_

OP·2y

My MO asked me if I wanted to PES F a few months ago, and I said I'll think about it, so I believe the option is open! It'll probably take 2-3 months to process though.
I'm already visiting a gender therapist @ IMH and they know I'm trans (I told them). Right now I'm just really conflicted on whether I should PES F so I can have my freedom + transition early or stick it out for the next 9 months (unless I go to uni so that's another problem).

I thought PES status is determined at CMPB when the doctor asks the enlistee to take off his pants and cough? PES status depends on how the lanjiao responds when this happens. It's like a grading system.