• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

singapore is really a damm boring country

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
there isn't any real nature
so many malls all sell same things
everything is expensive from food to clothing to homes

why tourists like singapore is something that i cannot understand...

Alfrescian
Loyal
why tourists like singapore is something that i cannot understand...
are you sure they are still coming? I think real tourists numbers are dwindling. The ones that are here are likely for medical/MICE/business and family reasons

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
CBs here are overpriced, with locals looking like pigs or coolies. Most are dead fishes cannot do this or perform that, no money no honey. Thank god for the foreign talents.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
No choice . You want safer place you have to accept boredom . You want excitement have to accept more dangerous place.
Same logic as nice food are rarely healthy and healthy food are rarely nice.