• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore is gone.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20231123_152309_145.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...gScLigtzKzipwRZl&id=719862818&mibextid=Nif5oz

On Aug 9, 2021, when they postponed National Day for the first time in Singapore's history and rolled out the quackzines, I already know their heart is not with Singapore.

Young people are dying suddenly today after the mass innoculation of the experimental gene therapy they call "vaccines".

But it's not due to the quackzines.

Tharman sits on many questionable boards that are now the subject of Global Inquiry into the Covid-19 Vaccines that have triggered lawsuits world wide and I believe the truth will be out soon.

Singapore has chosen to ignore these lawsuits and the massive data that has since emerged.

We have chosen a highly conflicted individual to be our President.

History will not look kindly on us.

When I went to Parliament yesterday, I already knew it's going to be passed.

Of cos. They will pass it like everything else they have passed in the past.

Some people tried to mock me, said What did my fasting do? What can God do now?

The nation is awakening. A few days ago, an ex civil servant came to see me. She said she quit her job because she whistle blew and they told her to resign. She could no longer keep her conscience and continue working in a toxic environment.

So I invite you to fast with me. For the sins of our country. For the conversion of hearts and the awakening of conscience.

God will not be mocked and despite what all the naysayers will say, the battle is not over and just watch. Good will triumph over Evil. It always does.

I'm not losing hope. In fact, I think I already did a lot by triggering this Bill and bringing to awareness this important issue, even though they avoided mentioning my name in Parliament yesterday.

But we all know.
And they know we know what is going on. That alone is victory.

Can we have 75 people joining the fast? Till 31st Dec.
https://bit.Iy/hungerfast

Iris Koh
t.me/healingthedivide

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie Constitution wasn't worth much to begin with. Don't lose sleep over this. :wink:

It's the ignorance of the people. This bill allow Sg to lose its sovereignty. No difference from war concurring.

It also pave the way to one world govt and transhumanism.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkieland's sovereignty isn't worth much anyway. 可有可无. The world still moves on.

Of course, those patriotic gongkias who choke up at the annual NDP propaganda show would believe otherwise. :biggrin:

crying-man-ndp.jpg
Sovereignty is the lifeline of a country's freedom and integrity. Without it, no difference from a slave. There are many who are born in Sg and treat it as their only home. To these pple, home is no more.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sovereignty is the lifeline of a country's freedom and integrity. Without it, no difference from a slave. There are many who are born in Sg and treat it as their only home. To these pple, home is no more.

I agree with that. But you have to see what kind of country it is.

Sinkieland has any freedom or integrity? If not, why bellyache over its sovereignty? :wink:

Those PAP technocrats are Davos butt boys, that so-called 'sovereignty' ceased to exist a long time ago. :cool:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
MIGRATE if you do not want kids with deformities and all sorts of illnesses, and be guinea pigs for their vaccine tests.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
MIGRATE if you do not want kids with deformities and all sorts of illnesses, and be guinea pigs for their vaccine tests.
These clowns allowed bioweapon mRna vaccine plants in sg.. 6 of them. Putin get rid of them in Ukraine and now relocate in Singapore. Fucking disgrace!!!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkieland has any freedom or integrity? If not, why bellyache over its sovereignty? :wink:
bellyache its sovereignty?? i think you have underestimate the repercussion of the lost of sovereignty of country. The population of sg is not safe anymore in all aspect of the society. legal, health, social, etc all are not safe anymore. you cannot call it a home when it is not safe anymore.

WEF will push its agenda into Singapore and its agenda is depopulation, one world control and transhumanism.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bellyache its sovereignty?? i think you have underestimate the repercussion of the lost of sovereignty of country. The population of sg is not safe anymore in all aspect of the society. legal, health, social, etc all are not safe anymore.

Not anymore. Already not safe long ago.

We agree on the same point, but different timelines. :wink:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not anymore. Already not safe long ago.

We agree on the same point, but different timelines. :wink:
yes but with the recognition of WEF profile in the country, it is going to be obvious and the policies will be more daring into restricting the society, organisations and individuals. Good luck liao.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
still birth increase by how much liao after those pregnant women went to inject the garbage zham???

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking disgrace. The world is going against WEF while Sg change its law so the president can moonlight WEF. Totally no face.

IMG_20231124_142835_339.jpg

IMG_20231124_142835_303.jpg

Last edited: