• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore is falling apart.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
fall.JPG

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,
If I haven't been posting much lately it's cos I need some time to get over the HSA lawsuit.

I'm also busy recently with preparations for my criminal trials which are coming up next year.

In the next few months, it will get rather intense for me.

I have given everything for this fight. Sacrificed for strangers who threw me under the bus. Defamed by people I've helped in the past but chose to listen instead to the brainwashing by my enemies.

I've concluded that some people are just weaklings. They don't trust their own experiences but get swayed easily by words from strangers who did nothing for them.

And yet despite it all, I have to remember Our Lord's Prayer. Forgive us our sins so as to forgive those who have sinned against us.

It's not easy. But I try. Afteall, I'm only human and sometimes I need to lie down and forget all the evils of this world and the pains upon us.

Unforgiveness is a poison we drink hoping the other person would die. So I choose to forgive and to hang on to whatever little faith I have left for this world.

It's a cruel world. A survivor of the fittest.

Even though I'm resting, I do not conceed defeat. The only way we are going to come through is by embracing the selfless parts of ourselves, the courageous and honourable part of us to do the right thing.

Recently I interviewed a Japanese activist. There are so many scientists, doctors and ordinary citizens standing up to what's happening because Japanese people are honourable. They value their morals and values above money because they cannot bring themselves to hurt another human being knowingly just to keep their jobs.

I will be posting that interview soon. I hope we can learn from the Japanese people to also be honourable and if the Singaporean people were to prevail, it is to remember that all of us are responsible for each other, for speaking up no matter how tough and to remember that money is not the most important thing in the world. Honour is. Always do the right thing no matter how tough. That is how we can have a better Singapore.

Thank you to those who reached out and comforted me. There have been better days. But for now, I wept for Singapore.

The broken train tracks are a reminder that we have lost track of what is important in life.

Incorrputibility only happens when people have the courage to tell the truth despite their ranks and positions and the system allows for self correction outside the centres of power.

Sadly, we seem to be veering off course. The tracks are broken.

Iris Koh
t.me/healingthedivide

tracks.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've concluded that some people are just weaklings. They don't trust their own experiences but get swayed easily by words from strangers who did nothing for them.
They are ball-less cowards sinkie losers. Just look at the scamdemic, so many choose malls and restaurants , jobs and travel over their life by getting vaccinated. Is this the karma for being a ball-less sinkie loser coward? if the country has full of such low lifes, then the whole country will fall.

Recently I interviewed a Japanese activist. There are so many scientists, doctors and ordinary citizens standing up to what's happening because Japanese people are honourable. They value their morals and values above money because they cannot bring themselves to hurt another human being knowingly just to keep their jobs.
Japanese are real human being with spine. just like Malaysians too. That is why i chose to move to Malaysia. It is unhealthy to live among cowards. ball-less cowards shorten their life by taking the vaccine, karma?

I already boycott Changi Airport, SIA and Scoot. I hope more people will do that, it is about safety. They pay shit little money to you if anything happen to you due to their fault. $75k for someone paralysed waist down??? what fuck amount is that. you call that morals? that is why the country is falling apart. Now i am thinking should i also boycott the MRT.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be posting that interview soon. I hope we can learn from the Japanese people to also be honourable and if the Singaporean people were to prevail, it is to remember that all of us are responsible for each other, for speaking up no matter how tough and to remember that money is not the most important thing in the world. Honour is. Always do the right thing no matter how tough. That is how we can have a better Singapore.
No wonder Iris is unvaccinated. Karma?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two decades of the Useless Son in charge, the damage has already been done. :wink:

Sacrificing Turf Club horseracing (last race on 5 Oct 2024) for 'urban development' should be the last straw on the camel's back. That little bit of equestrian heritage inherited from the Brits. Of course, horse racing and horse gambling isn't as profitable as selling overpriced pigeon holes to young couples brainwashed about 'home ownership'. :cool:

Two decades of the Useless Son in charge, the damage has already been done. :wink:

Sacrificing Turf Club horseracing (last race on 5 Oct 2024) for 'urban development' should be the last straw on the camel's back. That little bit of equestrian heritage inherited from the Brits. Of course, horse racing and horse gambling isn't as profitable as selling overpriced pigeon holes to young couples brainwashed about 'home ownership'. :cool:

Turf club was doomed once PAP perfected the trifecta of HDB-COE-CPF.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'pore's high population density is a major concern. Given our small land area, the overcrowding can be overwhelming. I personally support flexible work arrangements like WFH and hybrid models to reduce public transport congestion. The overpopulation also strains healthcare services, leading to long wait times and limited appt availability. Even simple outings like shopping and meals in Orchard Road can be daunting owing to the crowds; especially on weekends. Although these challenges are inherent to living in a small city-state, it's important to consider how we can better manage our population and improve quality of life for everyone.