• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore is Falling Apart As Society!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ln-sg-teenm.jpg
c.gif

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> <!-- if (document.images) { ss.image = document.images.ss_img; ss.textid = "ss_text"; ss.update(); } --> </SCRIPT>
Teen student found dead

A 14-YEAR-OLD student was found dead with a stab wound in her torso in a one-room flat in Woodlands early on Thursday.
The victim is identified as Eunice Chew Li Xin, a Secondary 3 student of Pei Cai Secondary School. Police were alerted to the murder at Block 852 Woodlands Street 83 at around 2.50 am.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
19 Mar 2009
Murder at Blk 852 Woodlands St 83

On 19 March 2009 at around 2.50am, Police were informed of a death at Blk 852 Woodlands St 83.

A 14 year-old Chinese girl was found in her room with a stab wound. The victim was pronounced dead by the paramedics at scene at around 3.06am. A 51 year-old Chinese female suspect has been arrested in connection to the case.

Police have classified the case as murder. The suspect will be charged in Court for Murder on 20 March 2009.

PUBLIC AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE
19 March 2009 @ 10am

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is falling apart?

Singapore fell apart many years ago when they started paying themselves (Ministars) the world highest salaries.

Singapore fell apart years ago when they started granting prostitutes PRs.

Singapore fell apart years ago when FT get s more attention than Singaporeans.

Singapore fell apart years ago when tulan residents "fire-bombed" the MP.

Singapore fell apart years ago when u go to your MP for help and u r laughed at.

Singapore fell apart years ago when elite children can blog and look down on the poor.

Singapore fell apart years ago when this current batch of Ministars were erected or were shooed in. :oIo:

Expect more incidents island wide from a wide range of people. It would not be too far when a NEW citizen of Singapore also starts falling apart and resort to similar acts

They really dont realise this country is finished or they really dont care,

Whatever, the current court case of the kana guni man really open eyeballs BIG BIG with his relevations of asking MP for help but being LAUGHED at.

I have all along contend that our GLASSLOOTS are ALL jia lia bees for their own gains....and painting rosy pictures to the MIWs. Go find out, how many GlassLoots have their own business. GO.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am decided to migrate back to People repulic of China.

What say you ??

That is a COMMUNIST country you know.

But, I tell you what. They have MORE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION than we do. They have street protest.

Seriously, its a great country to migrate to. Many S'poreans have already bought houses there to live in.

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, You are right.

I have one occasion, The one on only occasion, to see an MP for the applicaiton for a special discount from HDB to repair the leaking of the bath room.

I waited for 3.5 hours, and the RC "volunteers" are rude. and the MP only spend 5 minutes to have his signature on to sent it to HDB for this subsidy.

Look like we own them a living. Mind you, it's tax payer's money, and we pay tax too !

So, I have decided to migrate back to CHINA !!

If I give up my SG red IC, can I immediately retrieve the CPF money ??

How do I find out ??

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, You are right.

I have one occasion, The one on only occasion, to see an MP for the applicaiton for a special discount from HDB to repair the leaking of the bath room.

I waited for 3.5 hours, and the RC "volunteers" are rude. and the MP only spend 5 minutes to have his signature on to sent it to HDB for this subsidy.

Look like we own them a living. Mind you, it's tax payer's money, and we pay tax too !

So, I have decided to migrate back to CHINA !!

If I give up my SG red IC, can I immediately retrieve the CPF money ??

How do I find out ??

That's the mentality of the MIW PARTY. They think everyone living in Singapore owes them a living.

I am glad to learn that you also suffered humiliation from the GLASSLOOTS. I have all along knew that most of them are there FOR THEIR OWN GAINS.

I now wonder how many suicides in Singapore are due to their OPEN HUMILIATION of real needy people that went to them for help.

As for CPF affairs please check with SAMLEONG. He is the expert as he is now "shiok shiok" living in Sydney, Australia