• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore has 62 F16SG

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laughable considering the F-16SG is more Israeli in avionics suites and far more capable than stock F-16Ds. The US only locks missile codes - Would U buy a McClaren with remote speed monitoring and engine throttling? I would think not. Also why in God's name would SG allow Chinese techies access to our aircraft and its innards? Puerile, simply puerile.

lookingAtSea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laughable considering the F-16SG is more Israeli in avionics suites and far more capable than stock F-16Ds. The US only locks missile codes - Would U buy a McClaren with remote speed monitoring and engine throttling? I would think not. Also why in God's name would SG allow Chinese techies access to our aircraft and its innards? Puerile, simply puerile.
IMO, these are fights between the Tech countries; regardless of which sides SG buys the fighters from, SG is subservient to their technological control - no different to me; the only question now is who do we want to please in our next purchase.