• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore First World ? Nah... with such mentality !!

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a f88king moron !! Instead of being a civic minded Singaporean by disposing the melon skin properly so that the same tragic would not happen to others, the stomper f88ked himself up and was injured !! what a f88king moron !!

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=35677

<p>Woman slips on thrown fruit skin, has difficulty walking now<br>
getFullSizePhoto.do

</p>
<br>
STOMPer Alan says that a piece of watermelon skin thrown on the floor caused his mother to fall and hurt herself seriously.

He is furious at the inconsiderate behaviour of the person who littered and wonders why the piece of watermelon skin was still at the same place more than a day later.

He says in an e-mail dated September 25:

“While walking home on 22 Sep 08 at about 11am, my Mum accidentally stepped on a watermelon skin thrown on the ground by some inconsiderate person and fell down.

“It is at the car drop-off at Block 5 Bedok South Ave 2. In the process, she hurt her knees and ankle.

“Her knees have this big blue-black, and her ankle so swollen that she has difficulty walking now.

“I am appalled at such an inconsiderate behavior!

“As she had told me where she fell, I kept a lookout for the watermelon skin while on my way to work on 23 Sep 08 at 8am.

“To my horror, the watermelon skin is still there!

“To prevent people from falling on it, I kicked it to the side.

“But what's worse is that when I returned home at 8pm that evening, the watermelon skin is still there.

“I wonder what our cleaners are doing to miss the obvious piece of watermelon skin on the ground”.

getArticlePhoto.do

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

“As she had told me where she fell, I kept a lookout for the watermelon skin while on my way to work on 23 Sep 08 at 8am.

“To my horror, the watermelon skin is still there!

“To prevent people from falling on it, I kicked it to the side.

“But what's worse is that when I returned home at 8pm that evening, the watermelon skin is still there.

“I wonder what our cleaners are doing to miss the obvious piece of watermelon skin on the ground”.
make so much noise abt ze watermelon skin, y din he simply throw it in2 a garbage bin himself? ...

simply kick it 2 ze side n den blame cleaners 4 nt picking it up? ... throw it urself ler ... :rolleyes:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not surprised that these are the 66.6% of Stinkaporeans with such mentality !! Or a dumbed f88k who can't think, everything depend on government, that faggot expects the government to instruct the cleaner to clear the melon skin !! KNN .... WTF !!

make so much noise abt ze watermelon skin, y din he simply throw it in2 a garbage bin himself? ...

simply kick it 2 ze side n den blame cleaners 4 nt picking it up? ... throw it urself ler ... :rolleyes:

Powerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This idiot is an imbecile of the first order. When he can talk cock so much, how much of trouble would it have been for him to throw the fucking skin himself? Even that he expects the government to do? That's the problem with most of the oxymoron Sinkiees, expect to be spoonfed by the govt on every single instance. Its no wonder that the govt is bringing in so many FTs.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean mentality until today still fucked-up. Why do Singaporean need to walk with head-high? :rolleyes:

Cant they just walk head-low = humble? Of course I dont mean walk with head totally looking on the ground.

No wonder SG-Govt fuck singaporean mentality for life while treat foreigner like God.:(

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

A sinkie living in a country with other sinkies will cause such things to happen.

similar to those who act brave but become a coward suddenly when challenge to face up.

You got to get used to such things, that is the disgusting traits of sinkies.

A tip to good life: Stay away from sinkies.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporean mentality until today still fucked-up. Why do Singaporean need to walk with head-high? :rolleyes:

Why????? That is a very good question.

Ans: He is just another sinkie. You can imagine when this type of person in bangkok. He becomes a millionaire instantly and his voice become louder when he speaks.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
A sinkie living in a country with other sinkies will cause such things to happen.

similar to those who act brave but become a coward suddenly when challenge to face up.

You got to get used to such things, that is the disgusting traits of sinkies.

A tip to good life: Stay away from sinkies.

There is a person (or animal) here who feels the lack attention and resorts to self gratification. He has no balls to answer many questions asked of him in an open forum so chooses to hide.

He consistently displays his retarded brains and lack of communication skills here but yet has the gall to criticise others. Not yet married but insults those who are married. He thinks the world of himself and gets up every morning to make love to himself in front of the mirror.

Such is a turd who knows of no shame.