• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Dr Kurup of Mount E: I think we are in this funk because of the unvaccinated

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1627811070559.png

Dr Kurup said plainly: "I think we are in this funk because of the unvaccinated."

While people infected with the Delta variant tend to have higher viral loads, he said: "Viral loads in vaccinated patients seem to reduce quickly, so the risk of cross-transmission is likely limited. The key is to go all out and vaccinate."

Dr Kurup, who has been caring for Covid-19 patients over the past year, said his clinical experience managing these Covid-19 cases "gives me great conviction and faith in the vaccines' ability to prevent severe illness".

Those who had been vaccinated generally had few, if any, symptoms.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...cant-be-ruled-out-but-chances-are-low-experts

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
A sobering scientific analysis published Friday found that three-quarters of the people infected during an explosive coronavirus outbreak fueled by the delta variant were fully vaccinated. The report on the Massachusetts cases, from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, offers key evidence bolstering the hypothesis that vaccinated people can spread the more transmissible variant and may be a factor in the summer surge of infections.

The data, detailed in the CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, helped persuade agency scientists to reverse recommendations on mask-wearing and advise that vaccinated individuals wear masks in indoor public settings in some circumstances.
Critically, the study found that vaccinated individuals carried as much virus in their noses as unvaccinated individuals, strongly suggesting that vaccinated people could spread the virus to others. The CDC was criticized this week for changing its mask guidance without publishing the data it relied on. The report released Friday contains some of that data.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Wait up! For a moment I thought our vaccination rates were largely due to vaccine availability?

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anither por lan par, Dr so.emore ,maybe he is a ceca also,vac also kanna icu n hospitalise,but 61% song with it n believe

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I prefer the advice of Dr Kukujiao than Dr Kurup. Dr Kukujiao says not to take any unproven vaccine.

IMG_20210801_194615_e.png

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trust state media to pull these crap out to sign songs for vaccination. Hell I even saw lhl on tv asking oldies to go vaccinated. How desperate they getting ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trust state media to pull these crap out to sign songs for vaccination. Hell I even saw lhl on tv asking oldies to go vaccinated. How desperate they getting ?

It won't be as desperate as when they get hauled for genocide trials. Nuremberg 2.0.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kurup should ask ALL his fellow medical practitioners to vaccinate first because there is a sizeable number of doctors who refuse the mRNA vaccine.

Kurup cannot be smarter than these other doctors, no?