• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Car knocks down traffic police, then flees... TP gets up & kicks car in fit of road rage as car flees

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
cars are potential killing machines, why TPs never carry firearms?... honest question
They used to in the 70's 80's. Heard that at that time, a TP was lured to a remote location and ambushed, gun was taken from him. I think the TP was killed too. Gun was then used to commit crime.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of fucking driver deserves to be put in jail for life. Only then will he repent. I suspect he may already have been a disqualified driver and that's why he tried to dodge and shake off the 2 TPs.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of fucking driver deserves to be put in jail for life. Only then will he repent. I suspect he may already have been a disqualified driver and that's why he tried to dodge and shake off the 2 TPs.

rotan the fucker.....he wont forget in a hurry
much as i hate the pap n poodles, he could have killed the TP

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of low life scum thrash of society must be given the full brunt of the law. He's a danger to other road users. But seeing the laulan face of that fucker, I think once out of prison, he'll still continue to drive like there's no tomorrow even without a driving license.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one more likely trafficker. Looks like his life depended on escaping.

No license won't do this. Quiet quiet sorry sir sorry sir take summon take mrt go home wait for court date.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one more likely trafficker. Looks like his life depended on escaping.

No license won't do this. Quiet quiet sorry sir sorry sir take summon take mrt go home wait for court date.
Yeah I agree that fella must have been running for his life. But are TPs used to chase drug cases?

Anyway the fucker will get an additional intent to hurt/kill public servant charge now

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah I agree that fella must have been running for his life. But are TPs used to chase drug cases?

Anyway the fucker will get an additional intent to hurt/kill public servant charge now
I don't think so. Usually traffickers panic when see TP or any kind of police, become reckless and cause TP to chase. If they manage escape and leave car behind, it becomes crime scene and cnb, dogs, etc get involved.

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
put it this way! our police force has become eunuchs' who only knows how to show their uniforms, badge, and strapped camera to buah hang only!

commoners like us with heavier assets at stake than them will give in to their prowess!

but when it comes to real criminals where they have nothing to loose, they dun give a damn . . . .

the stupid tp behind assumed that driver in sgcar will behave like normal sgdriver who give in to their commands to stop by just standing behind or in front . . .wt???