• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore at forefront of medical tourism

southwest

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because comparing to Indonesia, Malaysia, Burma, Cambodia, Thailand, Nepal, Pinoyland etc., Singapore is the most advanced.

Would you see an American fly here for medical treatment:biggrin:?

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Medical Tourism for sg is doing EXTREMELY WELL, which makes me even more sick.

I'm familiar with the whole setup, and it sickens me how they accord VIP/hotel treatment to foreign patients, who get the most courteous and accomplished doctors/staff, some even available as a 24-hr concierge.

But when i step into a public hospital, i see the complete opposite. Slow response, rude 3rd world cuntry staff, poorer facilities. I was at a medical seminar, and heard this head honcho from STB justify Medical Tourism as a means to "subsidise" local patients' fees. Who is he bullshitting??? Hordes of sinkees are choosing to die rather than pay expensive fees, and private hospitals are rolling in $$$$