• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore actress spurs Harvery!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lwxvictim251017.jpg

well done ms Singapore!!! you are our pious and pure daughter. you are our angel. you are a good example of sacredness of womanhood. you are the exemplary Singaporean women who spur the teekos. well done. keep it up. it your chin up. keep the lights shining bright.majulah singapura!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
go to your hotel room to read the scripts .no way man.no way,..thank you.
you have just missed your chance for being a top actress.
no thank you mr harvery...no thank you...
my body is my refuge. I am proud of who I am.. no need to read your scripts in your hotel room.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is this “actress” and what did she act in? The things people do for 2 minutes of internet fame. :rolleyes:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This girl is so stupid.
Our LaoKwayBu Zoe would die for a chance like this, she would spread her white carpet on the red carpet and wait for him to walk in on her.