• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore’s Approaching Tsunami of Cardiovascular Disease

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NMRC Research Symposium 7th March 2017

CONCLUSIONS
• Myocardial Infarction occurs early in Singapore.
• Outcomes may be worse than in the West.
• Incidence in younger (30-60 years) age groups appears to be rising.
• Risk factors including Diabetes and Hypertension are highly prevalent within the AMI population. Disease for given burden of risk is worse than in the west.
• Heart Failure …a key consequent morbidity after AMI occurs early and is characterized by high prevalence of diabetes and worse outcomes.
• Research in to the burden of risk leading to AMI and the biology and medical management post-AMI warrant research and development of effective interventional strategies.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is my belief that hypertension, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases are caused by the widespread consumption of grains or seeds of grasses which include wheat, rice, corn, oats and barley. Almost all hawker stalls in Singapore are selling some form of wheat or rice.

Our human ancestors didn't eat grains as widespread as we do now. Grains contain a whole host of chemicals and proteins that are inflammatory to our bodies, and most importantly, they spike our blood sugar levels which induces hypertension and diabetes progressing to cardiovascular diseases like myocardial infarctions and strokes.

I suffer from scalp psoriasis which is an autoimmune disease. Slippery elm and Vitamin D could only help so much and if I stopped, the full psoriasis came back. Three months ago, I stopped eating rice, all types of rice. The result is amazing. The flakes reduced by 70%. Two weeks ago, I stopped eating bread and wheat. Now the flakes are so thin and transparent. Thank you so much, Dr. William Davis!

Wheat Belly by Dr. William Davis.

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the whole PAP cabinet meeting all collapsed of cardiac and die I open MaoTai.

hengsweekeat_finance_minister_stroke_cabinet_meeting_singapore_pap.jpg

baijiu-maotai-22.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's also partly hereditary and genetic. chink mayor of sf passed away from heart attack just before the holidays at age of 65, 4 years short of the usual 69 for asian males to get either a stroke or heart attack. his father was from toishan in south china.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If you go see private Cardiologist with chest pain sure kena angiogram and stent even if they find 10% stenosis. LOL!

So maybe that is what is skewing the data lah.

On my med school chatgroup sounds like sinkieland private med scene is wild wild west boom time charlie. LOL!

No wonder sinkies dont respect doctors liao!

Meanwhile in public sector all the good guys have left, and they hire all the third world half assed grade doctors or rejects from NHS for cheap cheap. This is done because Medisave is fake ( there is no money) so basically gahment is paying for the med lah (your medisave is talk cock one) and they have to pay. So cut costs lor. Cheap doctors. Also introduce Medishield life every year wittle down the "Medisave balance". Just watch lah, slowly slowly they will say oh need to raise Medishield life premiums. Soon people will have no money left in Medisave all paid Medishield premiums. Then gahment will say need to increase "Medisave contribution" to match Medishield Life premiums.

HUGE PONZI lah! LOL!!!!!