• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sin Ming forced to publish Dr Allan Ooi's letter with a different SPIN !!

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
How low can these SPH journalists get? After their blatant lies were exposed by us, they now backtracked and tried to cover up for their embarrassing mistake!

6 hours after we first published a portion of Dr Allan Ooi’s farewell letter here, Sin Ming Daily had no choice but to publish the letter, but with a different spin to distract and confuse readers. (read article here)

MYTH # 1: Sin Ming claimed the letter was revealed on the internet today to create the impression that they are not aware of its content at all.

FACT: A friend of Dr Allan Ooi told us that she had forwarded Dr Allan Ooi’s email to a journalist on 5th March 2009. Yet, the letter was not released by Sin Ming until now 7 days later. In the meantime, the mainstream media have been trying hard to vilify Dr Allan Ooi by concocting all kinds of hogwash about the cause of his death such as over-indulgence in online games, losing a fortune at gambling and depression. Why didn’t any of the papers publish the letter then? If we had not published the letter on our blog this morning, will we ever know the truth?

Read the stunning revelation here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=6229

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey!

They din get 144th awards for nuthin u noe!

I guess that's why they publish in Sinming instead of ST or Lianhe. When the truth gets out, they can still claim sinming is a near-tabloid.. inaccuracies are expected. whatever...:oIo:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why did people sypathise with this man? he denied a poor student a dream to study medicine.
he waste taxpayer money which went into his education in singapore and UK

what did rsaf did wrong? i see nothing wrong. massive amount of rich people take scholarship with intention to back out. denied poor student of a chance, just to show off a piece of paper with scholarship on it. it is right for rsaf to tighten the rule.

I salute PAP for that. they should prevent those bonded student from backing out of their committment.

if these people want to kill themselves, so be it. pap can always let in more FT.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
why did people sypathise with this man? he denied a poor student a dream to study medicine.
he waste taxpayer money which went into his education in singapore and UK

what did rsaf did wrong? i see nothing wrong. massive amount of rich people take scholarship with intention to back out. denied poor student of a chance, just to show off a piece of paper with scholarship on it. it is right for rsaf to tighten the rule.

I salute PAP for that. they should prevent those bonded student from backing out of their committment.

if these people want to kill themselves, so be it. pap can always let in more FT.

totally agree with you

this guy is an ah gua,

born into rich family, good life, good opportunities, abuse the system, awol, whine here, whine there, commit suicide

well done