• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Simple Message: Donch Marry FTrash!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>ICA should be more flexible in helping couples prepare for a family
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I AM a Singapore citizen and my wife is a permanent resident. My wife is pregnant with our second child and she almost had a miscarriage. I have my parents-in-law here to help look after my wife as a doctor advised us she still has a high risk of miscarriage and needs complete rest.
I applied for a long-term pass for my in-laws but my application was rejected and the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) asked me to find an alternative to look after my wife and child, after I gave all the details of my family members.
I am at a loss after reading the response. The Government encourages Singaporeans to have more children and has agreed to help those who need it. I am just asking for a long-term pass for my in-laws so my wife can be taken care of and deliver our baby.
My in-laws are capable of taking care of my wife and child. After considering my finances, I can afford to bring them here. I can support them but I cannot afford a maid.
If I look for alternatives, it will involve hassle and money. Why should one waste money unnecessarily during this economic downturn?
My wife and I want to have children but these problems make us think twice.
Khaleelurrahman

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah lor...why shd lowclass like these spawn and breed?? dun marry, dun bear childern..we dunwan anymore of these banglas here....or a kehleng

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am at a loss after reading the response. The Government encourages Singaporeans to have more children and has agreed to help those who need it.
Khaleelurrahman

The govt doesn't want just ANY Singaporeans to have more children. The call to procreate is aimed at yellow Singaporeans and not the dark skinned variety.

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
boss,

yellow skin is a sign of liver problem.
last stage alreadi.

you mean the local -rojak chinese

The govt doesn't want just ANY Singaporeans to have more children. The call to procreate is aimed at yellow Singaporeans and not the dark skinned variety.