• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sim Lim sales guy hurls 4-letter word at shopper when asked about Galaxy Note II

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
sim_lim_sales_guy_scolds_shopper_with_4letter_word-thumbnail.jpg

STOMP NoBias was appalled when a salesperson at Sim Lim Square scolded him with a four-letter word when he inquired about the Galaxy Note II.

The salesperson apparently scolded the STOMPer in front of his wife and kid.

Said the STOMPer in an email to STOMP yesterday (Oct 28):

"I am posting about a rude behavior exhibited by a salesman in one of Sim Lim square's retail shops (“Access mobile” at Level 1 mobile Atrium).

"He said 'F*** off' to me in front of my wife and I hope relevant authorities take some action.

"On Oct 27, I went to Sim Lim Square with my family to buy some accessories.

"After buying a few items from levels 4 and 5, we came to Level 1 at around 7:30pm and were browsing in the Mobile Atrium area.

"While exiting towards the lift to the carpark, we passed through the shop 'Access Mobile'.

"I approached the guy wearing a light red T-shirt who was looking at his phone as shown in the picture attached, about Galaxy Note II.

"He quoted a price and when I asked him again as I didn’t get when he said, he suddenly stopped talking and started playing with his phone.

"I just moved and told my wife that he was not able to attend to us. Then, this guy shouted and said, ‘You have no money to buy this phone’.

"I went to him and asked him if he knows my account balance. Then he said, he would not sell it to me.

"I replied that I would not buy from him at all. He got angry and told me to 'F**k off'.

"I got upset with his verbal remark and pointed to him to take back those foul words.

"Then another guy wearing a black Polo tee interfered.

"I told them that I would complaint about their rude behaviour.

"These guys, said 'go and complain'.

"I started taking pictures of their shop together with these two guys. The black polo T guy said 'no need take picture, I will give my card'.

"You can see that guy, taking out his business card in the photo.

"I've attached a photo of the card.

"It is totally unacceptable to say 'F**k off' to shoppers.

"Is there any relevant authorities that can look into this rude behaviour from this shop towards the shoppers?"

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
"I told them that I would complaint about their rude behaviour.

Should be "...I would COMPLAIN about their rude behaviour.".

"Complaint" is a noun.

The guy's an idiot for wanting Samsung in the first place. If he'd asked about an iPhone in an Apple store, he would have been served by a Genius in a friendly and polite manner.

meet_genius.jpg

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL!!! SLS is not even the last place in mind to come buy phone unless you dont mind being a 菜头...

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do expect from this foul-mouth Chinese Tricksters. I stay far far far far away from this ah beng complex.

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss, he looks like a retard, why you say he's a genius?

MJVou.png

Academically correct answer: Looks can be deceiving.
Politically correct answer: You're right. He's a retard.
Blur answer: Oh really? Let me check again.
Genius answer: I don't have to answer your stupid question.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"He quoted a price and when I asked him again as I didn’t get when he said, he suddenly stopped talking and started playing with his phone.

"I just moved and told my wife that he was not able to attend to us. Then, this guy shouted and said, ‘You have no money to buy this phone’.

"I went to him and asked him if he knows my account balance. Then he said, he would not sell it to me.

"I replied that I would not buy from him at all. He got angry and told me to 'F**k off'.

who believe stomper's version of the story? :rolleyes:

people doing business will tell customer to fuck off unprovoked?

to draw this kind of reaction i suspect the stomper must be another India FT

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

You new To Singapore?, SLS has a history of having Thugs as salesman.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

U should pay a visit to Sim Lim. U try bargain for 5 mins and say u do not wish to buy at the end of it. See what happens to u.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guy's an idiot for wanting Samsung in the first place.

You're right for once. Samsung sucks. I've had 2 Samsung smart phones break down on me, both within the warranty period. Get another Android phone like HTC, or go for the iPhone.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You new To Singapore?, SLS has a history of having Thugs as salesman.

U should pay a visit to Sim Lim. U try bargain for 5 mins and say u do not wish to buy at the end of it. See what happens to u.

SLS is not unlike the pasar malam IT/electronics set up in Asia. The thing is to go in prepared and know what you want. Can definitely find a bargain if you do homework and carry yourself well. Sharks will smell blood if the customer walks into the shop and goes "aahhh ... ahhhh ... then this one how much ah?"

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
SLS is not unlike the pasar malam IT/electronics set up in Asia. The thing is to go in prepared and know what you want. Can definitely find a bargain if you do homework and carry yourself well. Sharks will smell blood if the customer walks into the shop and goes "aahhh ... ahhhh ... then this one how much ah?"

I got no time to entertain all this rubbish, I rather just go to Funan, Challenger or etc.Apple store to get my Gadgets.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
some places to avoid when buying mobile phone.

1. SLS
2. Chinatown
3. Lucky plaza
4. ?

any bros wanna add on?