• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Silly hokkien heroes should learn from USA Angmoh the best to space out donation AND set conditions for giving to discourage freeloaders

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_4577.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
First donation in 1804 then in 1839 proposed to give another $3k provided others give the same amount too. Of course do charity must like that, if not your generosity will be taken advantage by others that always give little or nothing!
USA Angmoh the best in everything including charity giving!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
First donation in 1804 then in 1839 proposed to give another $3k provided others give the same amount too. Of course do charity must like that, if not your generosity will be taken advantage by others that always give little or nothing!
And that was in 1839, more than 100 years before building nantah in 1953. So advanced indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
that’s you mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek sia suay bully dog sucking cock of mahathir and LJ Mccully regardless of bad things they did whereas I am praising people based on good practice. How much they paid you to suck cock?
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
that’s you mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek sia suay bully dog sucking cock of mahathir and LJ Mccully regardless of bad things they did whereas I am praising people based on good practice. How much they paid you to suck cock?
View attachment 189905View attachment 189906
And that’s my Cantonese landlord to be too that I almost rented my sea view apartment from. Angmoh regardless of deposit paid or not can secure rental is called suck cock too. The difference is very obvious but of course dogs like @rotiprata pretend don’t know and are always accusing me what they are themselves suck cock of Angmoh Indian whatever