• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sigh, must be angmoh! Irresponsible and trouble makers

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
PLse lah, Australia so big, come here for what other than to make trouble, can't behave well...

Go back and enjoy your big country

Father, son try to flee quarantine
by CHANNEL NEWSASIA 05:55 AM Jun 24, 2009

It happened once during Sars, and a man was jailed for flouting his home quarantine order. Yesterday, a father-and-son attempted to repeat history when they tried to leave the quarantine centre at the People's Association holiday chalets.

It was one of several developments in the H1N1 situation yesterday, including the first local cluster at an army camp.

The Australian duo were believed to have been unhappy about being quarantined at the chalet in Pasir Ris, which together with the Home Team NS chalets have just been designated as quarantine centres.

At about 3pm, on the first day of their quarantine, they carried out their luggage, only to be stopped by the locked gates. They then decided to sit out with their bags at the security post.

The police were called in. A spokesman told Today: "Upon arrival, the police established that a father and his son had asked to leave the quarantine centre. They were to be quarantined from June 23 to 29. Police advised them to remain in the centre, and they complied."

In contrast to the duo's actions, the Butter Factory, where another four cases of transmission were confirmed yesterday to add to its cluster of five previously, has volunteered a temporary shutdown and ordered all staff to go on home quarantine for a week.

The nightclub said in a press release that this was a preventive measure after one of its employees was confirmed on Monday to have contracted the virus.

"If there are sufficient staff unaffected by the virus to operate the business, the Ministry of Health advised (us) there was no need to consider closure," said the statement.

There were 26 new H1N1 cases yesterday, bringing the total number of infections to 194. Of these, 10 were local transmissions - including one more from Riverlife Church, one from the Singapore Armed Forces Maju Camp and the four at Butter Factory. The rest are unlinked cases infected by those who had travelled overseas and the other 16 had a history of travel.

The case at Maju Camp comes a day after a National Serviceman, who had returned from NS training in Taiwan on June 14 and was in camp from June 17 to 19, was admitted to hospital with the virus

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cases at NUS, I find very suspicious. It says it is a camp operated by a church.

WHY ARE CHURCHES ALLOWED TO OPERATE IN NUS?

Please explain!

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
may be they expect the kind of services and respects from the airline, immigration, hotel, sarong party gals at singapore towards the ang mos before?

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking angmoh always damn arrogant think whole world must serve them

today angmoh stopped me for directions, at first i wanna tell him fuck off, then i thought more fun to send him in opposite direction

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking angmoh always damn arrogant think whole world must serve them

today angmoh stopped me for directions, at first i wanna tell him fuck off, then i thought more fun to send him in opposite direction

lancheowman restaurant owner must go down on knees and suck up to ang moh, true or not?.....lol

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahah those too free can check history

your methodology everyone know liao, cheebyekia, unemployed loser blaming everyone else for your trouble