• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sibeh Run Man!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
World already so complicated and yet they want to add to the complications? Bunch of selfish bastards..Nah Bay!

To: torch_bearer (7 of 11)

12893.7 in reply to 12893.6

i hear there's even a faggot church in singapore. what to do, people will do what they will.

on faggots taking cover, some of them go to other countries and look for lesbian couples, and these faggot couple gets married to the lesbian couple.

of course it's a fake marraige, then the faggots shag the girl and get her pregnant, give birth to a baby and then they pretend they're a normal family. but all the while, they live close by and the faggot couple lives together, and the lez lives in their own house.

I don't know what becomes of the baby though, or who takes what.

Perhaps its done to satisfy family members or job requirements or what, I don't know. But it's quite a sad life. Even more sad for the baby.

Email this Message Reply