• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Siam Kia got big balls - Piak 000s Angmo Chiobus!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police RAID cave where Thai caveman after complaints he 'lacks decency'
51269BF800000578-6256665-The_Indonesian_authorities_later_admitted_the_lothario_had_not_b-a-17_1539091484878.jpg

Authorities later admitted the lothario had not broken any laws and no complaints have been made against him
'Koh Phangan district has made an inquiry to the landowner whether he will continue to let Mr Chatupoom live in the area or ask him to leave,' Koh Phangan Sheriff Kairik Kraisong said on Thursday, reported.
'There are no complaints. If there is a complaint, the officers can take legal action,'
Mr Losiri defended himself to reporters, declaring her had done nothing wrong and the women who visit his cave did so on their own free will.
'The women who sleep here, there is no compulsion in any way. None of the women are forced to do anything, and sometimes we don't have sex,' he said.
'Sometimes we just hug until morning. They are all happy and I'm happy, too.'
51269C0600000578-6256665-Mr_Losiri_pictured_defended_himself_reporters_declaring_her_had_-a-19_1539091485170.jpg

Mr Losiri (pictured) defended himself to reporters declaring her had done nothing wrong and the women who visit his cave do so on their own free will
51269C0B00000578-6256665-Chatupoom_Losir_Sometimes_we_just_hug_until_morning_They_are_all-a-20_1539091485251.jpg

Chatupoom Losir: 'Sometimes we just hug until morning. They are all happy and I'm happy, too'
This is the Thai cave man who boasts bedding dozens of backpackers

Mr Losiri became a online sensation after he began to document his holistic and off-the-grid lifestyle on the small party island, mingling with attractive backpackers.
In a post to last month, Mr Losiri detailed the moment he wooed a young Russian tourist to his home.
'Today, while I was driving a motorcycle heading back to the cave, I saw a woman, a delicate, beautiful look, came from the other side of the road,' he wrote.
'I said to her, ''You interrupted me. I was riding my motorbike home, but because of your beauty, I had to turn around.''
'I needed to talk to you and find out if you're beautiful on the inside as well,' the post read.
5104F67000000578-6243235-Jatuphum_Losiri_left_detailed_the_moment_he_wooed_a_young_Russia-a-8_1538729383660.jpg

Chatupoom Losiri (left) detailed the moment he wooed a young Russian tourist (right) back to his cave
5104F62500000578-6243235-In_a_post_to_Facebook_the_48_year_old_caveman_uploaded_a_photo_w-a-9_1538729383677.jpg

In a post to Facebook, the 48-year-old caveman uploaded a photo with the woman and detailed their romantic encounter
The story progressed to a steamy setting at his beach-side home but the caveman persisted he didn't even kiss the woman.
The post has since been shared thousands of times, gathered scores of comments and attracted more than 94,000 followers to his page.
Despite some hailing the cave man as an idol and a romantic, others have branded his courting technique as 'creepy'.
The Thai heart-throb regularly posts about his romantic escapades with western women.
Days after he posted about the Russian tourist, Mr Losiri uploaded an image of a naked woman in his bed.
5104F64F00000578-6243235-The_story_progressed_in_to_a_steamy_romantic_setting_back_to_his-a-7_1538729383563.jpg

The story progressed in to a steamy, romantic setting back to his beach-side home but the cave man persists he didn't even kiss the woman
5104F65B00000578-6243235-Despite_some_hailing_the_cave_man_as_an_idol_and_a_romantic_othe-a-6_1538729383545.jpg

Despite some hailing the cave man as an idol and a romantic, others have branded his courting technique as 'creepy'
After receiving backlash for the image, he pulled down the post and wrote 'If you find my posts disturbing, then you should not follow me.
'I didn't force anyone to follow this page. Only the people who share the same dream and lifestyle as me would have fun here [Facebook page],' he wrote.
He claimed the naked woman photographed in his bed was not the Russian tourist, but another one of his 'lovers'.
5104F63A00000578-6256665-_The_Cave_Man_became_a_local_sensation_after_he_began_to_documen-a-4_1539118725028.jpg

'The Cave Man' became a local sensation after he began to document his holistic and off-the-grid lifestyle on Koh Phangan

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The beg bugs...he must be emitting very strong pheromones that the white women cum on their own....he says, they have no sex, they hug till morning...ok! don't we wished that?