• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should This Doggie Be Named Licker De Balls?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MR LIONEL DE SOUZA: 'Wednesday's report, 'A good meeting with Najib', was heartening. What is admirable about Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew's Malaysia visit is that at the age of 85, he is still keen to rekindle old ties and strengthen friendship with top Malaysian politicians and officials. And he does not forget his many old friends. I am confident plenty of good will come out of this for both countries. Every Singaporean will join me in wishing MM Lee and his team every success in their endeavours.'

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
MR LIONEL DE SOUZA: 'Wednesday's report, 'A good meeting with Najib', was heartening. What is admirable about Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew's Malaysia visit is that at the age of 85, he is still keen to rekindle old ties and strengthen friendship with top Malaysian politicians and officials. And he does not forget his many old friends. I am confident plenty of good will come out of this for both countries. Every Singaporean will join me in wishing MM Lee and his team every success in their endeavours.'

Indeed he is the best ball carrier in SPH.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
In medieval Europe, kings employed court minstrels to compose and perform songs praising the monarchy

nuorinarri_1.jpg
Frans_Hals-_Jester_with_a_Lute.JPG

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
A seasoned brown noser, if you slap the old man's backside, you will definitely hit De Souza's head.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's ever so ready to porlampar and probably rich and relaxed and have so much free time. How cum he's not made a Minister or at least NMP? What a waste of talent----talent in apple-polishing and story-telling!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lionel become MP? You better have a look inside his closet? The skeletons of the police force years....lol....lol...lol...lionel...lionel.... cheebye chup cheng kiah!..Another bullshit Christian who had not thank God for not getting a bullet in the back by one who had truly turned to God! The very least is to just shut the fuck up!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
....at the age of 85, he is still keen to rekindle old ties and strengthen friendship with top Malaysian politicians and officials. ....'

No matter how one partial can be, give credits where it is due. A great sports man would praise his opponent for beating him - and not to find excuses. am not hinting that you are comparable to MM Lee - you are literally a nobody to say the least!

At the age of 85 - even 65 - most people would want to kiaw kah (goyang kaki) already - what more one with plenty of money and strong reputation.

Where would you be at age 85 - if not at Lim Chu Kang?

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal

While it may be admirable for MM Lee to visit Najib at 85,
it really makes me cringe that LDS can even use this
opportunity to carry balls.

I'm sure his descendants will cringe too when they realize
they are from balls-carrier stock. Sometimes I wonder why
people can stoop so low as to carry balls when it is not even
needed. :rolleyes: