• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should i buy this bullet proof backpack selling for $290 on lazada?

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
e9836861665cd62236e9e5375aaf5754.jpg_720x720q80.jpg_.webp

98b929d1f938b41998164dd63b0b93aa.png_720x720q80.jpg_.webp

https://www.lazada.sg/products/bull...&spm=a2o42.searchlist.list.i20.3784a273Z3dcbc

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Why the bloody fuck do you need a bullet proof bag for? You work in triad industry is it? Or you scared my Sifu @glockman who is well versed in firearms shoot you down? For all you know, that ballistic test result is probably faked. Lol :roflmao:
Why you disturb our young impressionable and insecure friend? Let him go buy that bag lor, if it makes him feel safer in our gun-free environment.:biggrin:

And yes, made in China is definitely fake! I bet a shot from a sling shot would penetrate that thing easily.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its call 隔山打牛。。the bag is bullet proof but the wearer of the bag will kenna the effects.