• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

shorts underneath

A

Alu862

Why must school girls in singapore wear shorts underneath? That is not the case in many other countries.

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) school girls are not taught to sit properly so they are told to wear a shorts.

2) parents want to protect their kids lor. if kena peep, also see shorts nia... :biggrin:

3) easily to change when going for their PE lesson

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
think some school girls love boys maybe not Ah peks to ogle at them with colored bra and short skirts

seen some wearing pink bra underneath white school shirt. white bra outlines can be easily seen though a white shirt let alone a pink bra. pink bra under white shirt so visible, can wear to school?

but of course, looking doesn't hurt anybody.

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oooo....brings back memories from my secondary school days. Female class mates everytime zao geng, wah, make me cannot concentrate during lesssons...hehehe :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

A

Alu862

so, u mean ... dun wear anyting, ah? ... :confused: :biggrin:

Just wear underwear. Wearing biknis is also flashing to men so just wear underwear and learn to sit properly. other students overseas can do that

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i still remember when i was in college. there was this lawyer grad GP lecturer who always wear until bloody sexy and zao geng.

sometimes is not we guys want to look, the girls want to show. what to do?