• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shocking: Video of Thai Crown Prince, Princess and Dog Orgy

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is absolutely scandalous. When their future King is so sick in the mind, no wonder there are over 500,000 ladyboys and over 5million prostitutes in Thailand. No wonder tonychat the pimp loves Thailand so much, so much debauchery.

The eccentric crown prince, who has given his pet poodle military status and had his wife filmed only in a G-string, feeding birthday cake to the dog.

Watch the video here:

http://www.veoh.com/collection/dtw/watch/v6370737Nm28eFs3#

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is absolutely scandalous. When their future king is so sick in the mind, no wonder there are over 500,000 ladyboys and over 5million prostitutes in thailand. No wonder tonychat the pimp loves thailand so much, so much debauchery.

The eccentric crown prince, who has given his pet poodle military status and had his wife filmed only in a g-string, feeding birthday cake to the dog.

Watch the video here:

http://www.veoh.com/collection/dtw/watch/v6370737nm28efs3#

fuck your laubu cheebye, dont post your family video in here, the whole world already know your laubu is the greatest hor kao kan-ned in bangaladesh, india, pakistan and sri lanka

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is absolutely scandalous. When their future King is so sick in the mind, no wonder there are over 500,000 ladyboys and over 5million prostitutes in Thailand. No wonder tonychat the pimp loves Thailand so much, so much debauchery.

The eccentric crown prince, who has given his pet poodle military status and had his wife filmed only in a G-string, feeding birthday cake to the dog.

Watch the video here:

http://www.veoh.com/collection/dtw/watch/v6370737Nm28eFs3#

Oh sifu clone, you are back with your pathetic 666 nick. Wanna get banned again?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh sifu clone, you are back with your pathetic 666 nick. Wanna get banned again?

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

You can't handle the truth:oIo:
That is how Thailand deal with the Red Shirts, shoot them to death. Thai lives are as cheap as their world famous cheap prostitutes:oIo:.

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So how was it like to be on the receiving end? How many OA clones can you dig out and ban? Don't forget that the OA has the ability to ban a user continuously. Correct go squeeze your balls in one corner. :biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who have seen the video, it is obvious that the sicko Crown Prince regards his dog more highly than the Princess.

Thailand is a SICK country:mad:

tonychat has gone back to hide in his ladyboy's wife plastic cunt:oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can be sure the future Thai King will treat his citizens worse than dogs..look at that servant kneeling down in front of the Clown Prince's puppy:mad:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lau, this is old news already leh... now then dig out. u never go practice muay thai and what jujitsu?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OK, this lousy prince maybe a playboy and good for nothing piece of shit. But I must say that this video is out to slander him.

If you look at the video clip properly, you would be able to tell that the video is being edited. There are 2 tones to her body colour!!

:rolleyes:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lau, this is old news already leh... now then dig out. u never go practice muay thai and what jujitsu?

It is Jiu Jitsu you moron:mad: and it is 'practise' which is a verb and NOT practice which is a noun:mad:

Shouldn't you be studying for you retake of your PSLE:oIo::oIo::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK, this lousy prince maybe a playboy and good for nothing piece of shit. But I must say that this video is out to slander him.

If you look at the video clip properly, you would be able to tell that the video is being edited. There are 2 tones to her body colour!!

You spastic maggot:oIo:

Given the lighting of the place, there will be 2 tones:oIo:
Stop defending your decadent Crown Prince:mad:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha..for a moment I really believed that pigs can fly.
Now i know that was edited also.
Thks for "waking me up".

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Given today's technology, what you are suggesting would take quite a bit of work and money. Therefore, it is not likely.

hahaha..for a moment I really believed that pigs can fly.
Now i know that was edited also.
Thks for "waking me up".

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is Jiu Jitsu you moron:mad: and it is 'practise' which is a verb and NOT practice which is a noun:mad:

Shouldn't you be studying for you retake of your PSLE:oIo::oIo::oIo:

you spastic moron:mad::mad:

so what if i want to say jujitsu:mad::mad:

then u go retake your kindergarten:mad::mad:

it should be 'shouldn't you be studying for yourretake of your PSLE'

what a big spastic piece of shit:oIo::oIo::oIo:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You spastic maggot:oIo:

Given the lighting of the place, there will be 2 tones:oIo:
Stop defending your decadent Crown Prince:mad:

Defend your mother lau CB!!! You piece of shit!!

This video has been on the net for ages and people already said is being altered. Is so obvious!!

I am just calling a spade a spade!! You and Tonychat and the Thai Clown Prince can have 3some and screw each other back side for what I care!!!

:mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Defend your mother lau CB!!! You piece of shit!!

This video has been on the net for ages and people already said is being altered. Is so obvious!!

I am just calling a spade a spade!! You and Tonychat and the Thai Clown Prince can have 3some and screw each other back side for what I care!!!

:mad:

your laubu cheebye so big all the bangalas working in singapore all staying inside your laubu cheebye until their work permit expire