• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Shitskin take taxi no money to pay again.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pity the poor bugger in the background caught with a chiao bu. Hope the wife won't assault him.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
The taxi driver is a goondu. By now, he should know the rules. See a pundek, don't stop but instead step on the accelerator and speed off.

If there are two pundeks waiting, step twice as hard on the accelerator. Three pundeks, three times as hard. Four pundeks, four times as hard and so on.

To all the taxi drivers, please don't forget this mathematical formula - I call it the Pundek Theorem - that I have worked out for you guys.

Baccara77

Alfrescian
Loyal
The taxi driver is a goondu. By now, he should know the rules. See a pundek, don't stop but instead step on the accelerator and speed off.

If there are two pundeks waiting, step twice as hard on the accelerator. Three pundeks, three times as hard. Four pundeks, four times as hard and so on.

To all the taxi drivers, please don't forget this mathematical formula - I call it the Pundek Theorem - that I have worked out for you guys.
Like that Changi Business Park got no taxi liao.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Taxi drivers are desperate. Most people are taking PHV and shitskins are the only option left since no PHV wants to take them.