• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

shd I go take my 2nd booster vaccination?

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
and see if the vaccine will kiap me to death? actually i think i don't mind if I die. nothing to look.forward to nowadays

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
actually sudden death by vaccine is good. one second alive next second dead. probably pain a short while and then gone. better than kena cancer and suffer long time before uplorrie

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are no longer a pureblood, quite frankly it makes no difference anymore. You are already tainted and contaminated. :sneaky:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually sudden death by vaccine is good. one second alive next second dead. probably pain a short while and then gone. better than kena cancer and suffer long time before uplorrie
Yup....my friend took 5 jabs becos he just wanna enjoy travelling, enter restaurants and shopping malls before he die...and I respect that.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
Yup....my friend took 5 jabs becos he just wanna enjoy travelling, enter restaurants and shopping malls before he die...and I respect that.
just hoot a booster shot ,2nd just now.
nao rushing to meet my client for 3pm appt
hope i die

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
job done for today and i feel tired mentally and physically... need to go home sleep and recuperate