• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

shd i go seek a consultation with Mavis?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Mavis Chng - Career Coach

www.noomii.com
layout_Corporate_head_shot.jpg

Mavis Chng​

Career Coach, Life Coach, Relationship Coach​

I coach clients who are in a transition stage and want to get out of the uncomfortable state, whether in life, career, or relationships so that they can free themselves, feel empowered and happy.

Request Free Consultation

Interviewed by Noomii
Listen to Noomii's interview with Mavis Chng

About Me​

I am an Associate Credential Coach with International Coaching Federation, with 15 years of corporate background in marketing and communications. I have experience in the News and Media industry, Airline, Technology, Human Resource and Career Development, as well as Food & Beverage. I started off as a news journalist before pivoting to marketing, and now a coach. I have been through several career transitions and my last roles were managing people and teams, while setting the directions and strategies to achieve the business goals. I am particularly passionate in helping people to find meaningful jobs that can bring them joy and happiness.
As a Christian, I see coaching as a gift from God, and I want to share this blessing with other people. I have been through many difficult times in my life, dealing with the passing of family members and loved ones, struggled with toxic relationships both at work and at home. However, it is also the support from God and my loved ones that I have overcome all of these challenges and I am now at where I am. I have since recovered a lost relationship with my mother, and in my next phase of life working as a coach to empower people who need help with the transitions that they are facing.
I want people to know the potential that they have in themselves, and they have a choice of who they want to be, I want people to feel free and not stuck in a situation where they find themselves with no choice. You have a choice, and coaching can help you to see these choices.
A coaching conversation with me is a discovery process, where you will learn about yourself and your capabilities. And through this learning process where I serve as your thinking partner, I like to bring you joy as my name Mavis means.

Reviews​

Have you worked with Mavis? Tell your friends!

2 reviews (5.0)
December 01, 2023

Coaching with Mavis was like embarking on a refreshing adventure. Her trust in her clients and fearless attitude added a unique touch to our sessions. Mavis created an atmosphere that felt both professional and warma rare combo that made me look forward to each session. In our conversations, she gave me the space to explore whatever was on my mind freely. Her trust and her genuine presence helped me uncover some eye-opening insights about myself. I learned a lot during our sessions, not just about myself but also about how I operate in the world, thanks to Mavis. Mavis is your person if you're looking for a coach who blends professionalism with genuine support. Highly recommended for anyone on the journey of self-discovery!
Linh Nguyen
November 27, 2023

Mavis is a sensitive person who listens to you carefully. I like how she pauses when she sees deep emotions and how she manages to make you feel safe, protected and understood. I definitely recommend Mavis as a coach and I am grateful that we met online and clicked! Thank you!
Adina Mitroi

Articles by Mavis​

Unlocking Your Potential: Embrace Visibility and Empower Yourself

The journey toward visibility and self-realization is both personal and transformative. You deserve to be seen and heard.

Collaborating with an ICF Credential Coach for Your Success

In a landscape teeming with diverse coaching certifications and programs, selecting the right coach becomes paramount.