• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shanti Pereira finished 55th out of 72 athletes overall, really xia xuay!!!!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shanti very good liao lah......................when i 1st saw her years ago, i found her body too flabby.............she's not the lean mean machine type................can be one of the best Asian runners velly good liao...............

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shanti very good liao lah......................when i 1st saw her years ago, i found her body too flabby.............she's not the lean mean machine type................can be one of the best Asian runners velly good liao...............
Olympics is for world best not Asia best. If cannot perform at world best stay at home like me.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Queen in a small pond. This is the wrong sport.

Many daft and irrationally Sinkies also have the 'queen in a small pond' or 'frog in a small well' mentality, they beam with pride at the so-called 'accomplishments' of this shithole island e.g. some backwater HDB flat sold for a record amount of money, a most 'powerful' passport, clean drinking water etc. :roflmao:

Coming soon to a NDP near you. :biggrin:

ndp_crying_man_snip.png

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the difference between : Olympic best Vs Asian best.
The pressure of competing with World Best Athlete is no small feat

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal