• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shangri-La Service FARKED Up!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Five-star hotel dishes out humiliation
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I CALLED Shangri-La Hotel hoping to make a reservation at one of its restaurants under the�Flash Your Age promotion. Due to its problematic queuing system, I was�not able to obtain the slot I wanted, even though I called a minute before reservations were even open.
I was baffled. The�service operator assured me the manager would call me back to explain how this could have happened.
When no one called me after six hours, I called back to ask if the manager was ready to speak to me.
What followed left me shocked and speechless. The dining reservations operator chided me for not understanding how the reservations system worked and started arguing�with me. The manager who called me subsequently did little to assure me that my concerns were taken seriously or that I was important as a guest. It was the worst experience I have had with a five-star hotel.
I am disappointed that customer service in Singapore has dropped this badly. I am sure an established and respected hotel�can�do better in addressing a problem than reprimanding the guest. To say I was humiliated by the experience is to put it mildly. Monica Wong (Ms)

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
How one sided? Why would a reservations manager boh dai boh ji scold a customer? Obviously Monica is one cheapo who could not get her reservations and started farking Shangri La. haiz

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err maybe she was not with an angmoh so the staff look down on her and fuck her. U know lah some places still think angmoh tua kee. Personally I don't go to this shang-gila to eat went there once for dinner food was overated and price like food made of gold.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suggestion: Instead of the usual going out for dinner/lunch, why not cook something at home for the elder. At the restaurant, its FO after makan. At home, the group can sit around, chit chat, share the times, etc. All these w/o the service charges and aggravations (parking,.....). Eating out is soooo common.

Cheers!

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suggestion: Instead of the usual going out for dinner/lunch, why not cook something at home for the elder. At the restaurant, its FO after makan. At home, the group can sit around, chit chat, share the times, etc. All these w/o the service charges and aggravations (parking,.....). Eating out is soooo common.

Cheers!

The cooking, eating and talking part sounds good its the cleaning up the kitchen, pots and pans that lead people to eat outside. Damn people are getting more and more lazy now a days :(

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a person isn't an AMTK or with an AMTK, don't expect first class service at 5 star hotels. They can always KPKB of bad service with no avail in the end.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what's new? Ritz Carlton also not that good. Was there for lunch a few days ago at the Greenhouse, food so so, service quite OK I thought (at first), then noticed that the ang mo getting superb services.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cooking, eating and talking part sounds good its the cleaning up the kitchen, pots and pans that lead people to eat outside. Damn people are getting more and more lazy now a days :(

Can help each other to cook, can also help each other to wash mah; or better still get the bangla to do that!

Cheers!