• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shake The People's Hand Session... Wayang ??

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple of day ago, I was buying my breakfast at a coffeeshop near my place. I saw a big group of people walking and one of the Malay guy was shaking hand with people..... I was wondering, who the fuck is he...... then one of the aunti told me... aiya.. the MP lor... I just ignore and continue with queue....

Before I left, a guy (pappydog) among the group was talking to his friend...

Friend: Wah lan eh... so many people ... for fuck?
Guy (Pappydog): Nah Bey leh... zhen hu ask him to come out wayang lar...
Friend: Election coming har.....
Guy (Pappydog): Ya lor.. bo bian... wa ma si lan lan follow.....

What I overheard really keep me laughing.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please. Which politician, PAP or opposition, who come out to shake hands with the public isnt there for Wayang. We all know PAP is out of touch with the pple, however, the same goes for WP and SDA are too quiet which the pple don't like and SDP, the worst of the lot. They think they speak for the pple but are actually totally clueless about what the pple wants.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i read a news report that the crediblity of a politician is comparable to a car salesman.

so you better pray very hard that your next politician will serve you instead of themselves...LOL..

i am really impressed with those who claimed to serve the populace in public, giving you the national interests bullshits, ended up serving their famiLEEs and friends...LOL..

how could they ever sleep peacefully every night, i wonder...LOL...

it'll take me ages for me to acquire such skills...LOL..

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u shud ask fishmongers n toilet cleaners 2 oso go n shake hands mah ...

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, i know whichever party who come out to shake hand is wayang.... :biggrin: it is a open-secret.... and a joke for us....

since they are asking more lady MPs.... they should ask them to come out to shake our cock... i believe they may win more votes.... :p

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes, i know whichever party who come out to shake hand is wayang.... :biggrin: it is a open-secret.... and a joke for us....

since they are asking more lady MPs.... they should ask them to come out to shake our cock... i believe they may win more votes.... :p

Not necessary will win more votes lah... In dis case... Lily Neo will hab de upperhand over jamban lee...:biggrin::biggrin:

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who don't know Lily Lee.... a GND look but... one's meat is another poison...

Lily%20Neo.jpg

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did anyone washed his hands after shaking hands with the people? Remember one PAP member did in the past.