• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shah Alam Muslims stomp and spit on severed cow head

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Dozens of Malaysian Muslims paraded Friday with the head of a cow, a sacred animal in Hinduism, in a dramatic protest against the proposed construction of a Hindu temple in their neighborhood.

The unusual protest by some 50 people in Shah Alam, the capital of Selangor state, raises new fears of racial tensions in this multiethnic Muslim-majority country where Hindus comprise about 7 percent of the 27 million population.

The demonstrators who marched from a nearby mosque after Friday prayers dumped the cow head outside the gates of the state government headquarters. Selangor adjoins Kuala Lumpur.

Protesters stomped on the head and spat on it before leaving the site, Xavier Jeyakumar, a state government official in charge of non-Muslim affairs, told The Associated Press.

539w.jpg

"This is a sign of disrespect, insensitivity and a huge insult to the Indian community," he said.

Such an overt display of religious discord is almost unheard of in Malaysia, which has carefully nurtured racial harmony among its three main ethnic groups, Malay Muslims, Chinese and Indians, since 1969 when the country suffered its worst racial riots.

The demonstrators said their neighborhood, Section 23, has a 90 percent Muslim population and building a Hindu temple there was inappropriate.

"If there is blood you (the government) will be responsible," Malaysiakini, an independent news Web site, quoted a protest leader Ibrahim Haji Sabri as saying.

"I challenge (Selangor government leaders) to go on with the temple construction. I guarantee bloodshed and racial tension," Ibrahim said amid chants of "Allahu Akbar," or God is great, the Malaysian Insider, another news Web site, reported.

Both sites posted pictures of the protest showing a bloodied cow head.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When Muslim is the minority, they demand the majority non-muslim to be sensitive and must be accustomed to their religious practice and their religious law. If not, they will threaten you with violence. If they are not doing well, they will blame the non-muslim and threaten them with violence and want self-rule. Look at Thailand south.

When they are the majority, they will bully the minority non-muslim with violence for not respecting their religious practice and their religious law. Look at Malaysia and Indonesia.

Muslim is a religion of peace? Ya, over my dead body.

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's see what will transpire.

If there is racial violence, Singaporean will be glad that mostly all the male can carry arms to protect Singapore.

Of course, those Singaporeans who had immigrated would gladly miss the chance to be a hero to protect our so call motherland.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm hoping for all out warfare between all religions... muslims, hindus, christians, whatever..the whole damned lot.

Once they have finished exterminating each other, the world will be a much better place.:rolleyes:

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
I urge everyone to be mindful the remarks in this thread as we know that govt are monitoring the comments here. You don't want ISD to knock your door at 3 am, right?

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
the 2 religions that i detest and despise are - judaism and islam ... both spring from the same roots and both believe in a vengeful, angry, all-powerful God ...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's good that these shit skins are being whacked up. Yeah these muslims are unreasonable but it's good they whacked up the shit skin kelings.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm hoping for all out warfare between all religions... muslims, hindus, christians, whatever..the whole damned lot.

Once they have finished exterminating each other, the world will be a much better place.:rolleyes:

I m kinda surprise u say tat... coz after they had finished off with ea other... dun think there will still b much "world" left 2 begin with...:biggrin::biggrin:

angie ll

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's see what will transpire.

If there is racial violence, Singaporean will be glad that mostly all the male can carry arms to protect Singapore.

Of course, those Singaporeans who had immigrated would gladly miss the chance to be a hero to protect our so call motherland.

Stop talking cock you motherfucker! YOu've got no balls to face reality! Bet you are still hiding under you mother's skirt!