• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGP is not Food Paradise!!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But HK is!!!

They have the best of the best from every country...

1. Chinese food
2. Thai food
3. Indonesian food
4. Malaysian food
5. Japanese food
6. French food

so many many more.....do you agree?

You pay adverstisement and ranking dog companies good money, they can tell you the foods in India's slum and Congo are the best in the world. That is the role of such jiaowei companies.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal
But HK is!!!

They have the best of the best from every country...even a famous Singaporean food critic want to lived there in HK!!

http://tv.tvb.com/food/chuaschoice

I cannot agree with you. I have just been to HK. Their Cantonese cuisines, yes better than Spore but we have varieties. North, south, east, west you walk, there are food all over. So you never get hungry in Singapore.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot agree with you. I have just been to HK. Their Cantonese cuisines, yes better than Spore but we have varieties. North, south, east, west you walk, there are food all over. So you never get hungry in Singapore.

talking about varieties, HK has the same....but they have the best!!

watch the video from here...

http://tv.tvb.com/food/chuaschoice

there's even the best curry penang hay mee in HK!!! which i never eaten in SGP!!!

last time i tried curry peng in HK SEDUP! MAN!!

wah got one street in HK you can have plenty selection of Japanese restaurants man!!

i want to move to HK soon!!!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not easy to look for food in HK. Most of the food are dim sum and wanton mee. And its not cheap either, about the price of Din Dai Fung. You go to Junction8, every where is food, up down left right all food. Best Shopping mall in Spore. HK do not have one like this.
Also you don't find many syt there. 5 days I spent I hardly see any gals of HK TVB standard. The gals there are worst than Spore. Short and untidy. You sure you want to become honkie.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
singapore is the food paradise on earth.hk cannot even measure up to our smith street lah. hk? aiyah, now so many china nationals.everything has fallen liao including their dim sum.the best dim sum is still found in singapore lah. the best roasted goose is still found in singapore. hk liao liao lah!!!

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it all depends on your taste buds. I mean when I went to beijing they served me their Peaking Duck from 1 of their 5star rest. But somehow I didn't like it too salty and meat too tough. I admit I am no food expert but somehow I perfer the SG version so..... its all up to ones taste.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it all depends on your taste buds. I mean when I went to beijing they served me their Peaking Duck from 1 of their 5star rest. But somehow I didn't like it too salty and meat too tough. I admit I am no food expert but somehow I perfer the SG version so..... its all up to ones taste.

which one in SGP good?

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are not the only one who came to this conclusion.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not easy to look for food in HK. Most of the food are dim sum and wanton mee. And its not cheap either, about the price of Din Dai Fung. You go to Junction8, every where is food, up down left right all food. Best Shopping mall in Spore. HK do not have one like this.
Also you don't find many syt there. 5 days I spent I hardly see any gals of HK TVB standard. The gals there are worst than Spore. Short and untidy. You sure you want to become honkie.

Actually in terms of food, the general standard is much higher and the price much lower, it depends on whether you know where to go or not.

Very often when we have dim sum, on average we spend about $7-12 per person and very full after it. In SG it is about $20-35. And a lot more variety.
Even for Jpn food or western, the overall pricing is much lower, and high standard.