• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Would you betray your fellow Singaporean for FBI's $5 million reward to arrest him?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1667566917712.png

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...ny-intel-leading-to-arrest-of-sinkie.6831155/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Fellow Sinkie' means fuck all, considering the kind of cuntry this is.

But I'm not the kind to snitch on others.

A lot of hawkers look like him, happy hunting!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, any information let me know.
I will call FBI immediately, will get them to arrest Mayfair Lao Sugar also.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
you cheapskate...................i at least 50k then i do it...............

You think too highly of Sinkies. They are just a bunch of assholes. We are talking about betraying them. So long as they are not my friends or family members, $50 to betray them is enough. Can buy two jugs of beer at happy hour with it.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many sinki will sell their country for 30 pieces of silver. Also, equally many will sell their souls for a million dollar contract.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
The insignificant nobody me would do it for FREE.

ANY fellow Singaporean whom had done a crime against FELLOW Singaporeans is NOT my fellow citizen, as true fellow citizens had work hard, made sacrifices & contributed to the progress & evolution of our nation.

And WORSE, if he had committed crimes against ALL Humanity as the selfish & self centered Kwek KS had done. The sanctions against NK was NOT for fun. Their leader had threatened to developed nukes & NUKE S.Korea & USA. Billions WILL die if he succeeds in developing nukes & thus the International sanctions, as well as to prevent FURTHER proliferation of deadly nukes into our World.

Did Kwek cared about such issues? None, he cared only for his own selfish interests, to enrich himself at expense of Humanity, than for the rest of us - citizens & Humankind at large. By his actions, it proves he has shown NO mercy to all, thus by planet Earth's Golden Rule - do not do unto others what you do not want others to do unto you - he shall NOT be shown mercy by fellow Humankind.

May ANYONE who recognizes his face by his features-prominent being his small eyes, eye lashes, nose, etc, likes & dislikes & much more by those who knew him, PLEASE DO inform the authorities - USA or Singapore, to help apprehend him to face justice, regardless if for the reward or for conscience. An example will be made of him so that NONE will allow N.Korea leader to threaten or harm Humanity & Civilization.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Fellow Singaporean' means nothing because:

1) The PAP regime gives out citizenships like candies given to kids on Halloween.

2) Other than a few brainwashed buffoons, patriotic pride is either non-existent or diluted over the years. Observe the number of flags displayed every July/August in non-RC controlled places, there is your truth.

---
If I remember correctly, Sinkieland is one of the few countries that has diplomatic relations with North Korea. If the USA/FBI wants to really investigate this matter, it has to go after bigger fishes than some random shipping towkay uncle. :cool:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea–Singapore_relations

105263809-AP_18161446317910.jpg