• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sg women must blame SAF for bad husband & sons

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I invite forumers here to assist me prove the simple truth.

Singaporean youths learned lots of bad things from within SAF.

In my personal experience these include and are not limited to:

1. visiting prostitutes
  2. foul languages
  3. drinking
  4. smoking
  5. physical fights & violence
  6. KENG MC
  7. lie to boss & moms & spouses
  8. turning GAY
  9. laziness & slack
  10. want foreign women instead of SG

I know that SAF soldiers took part in gang fighting when training abroad of Singapore.

I know that SAF soldiers drink and smoke together, NCO club used to sell duty free beer and stouts to soldiers.

I know that lots of good boys learned vulgarities & foul mouths from BMT.

I know that Singaporean boys learned how to Report Sick and Keng MC and Keng Down Grades in SAF.

I know that SAF boys visited whore houses together, there are such things the SAF called THE MOBILE FUCK SHOP in exercise areas.

I know that SAF soldiers caught VDs and had been treated FOC paid by tax payers, the visited whores together.

I know that SAF got gays and Ah Kuas, they are code named 302 in SAF, the seduce men to become gays and bi-sex. They do sex in camp. They give blowjobs in camp.

I know that SAF boys learned how to Take-Cover, & Siam & Bo-Chap and be in ROD MOOD, the slack and lazy negative attitudes towards family and life and work.

I know that SAF teach violence and fighting, and gang fights and bullies are common in camps, good boys turned gangster, there are many such things like Blanket Party.

Singaporean women are to take a clearer view of SAF, they protect you? Or you got problematic families bad husbands and sons due to SAF?

Thank you PAP!

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Especially new citizens please learn truth about SAF.

妳们的乖儿子?好丈夫? 在新加坡武装部队学坏!

变成:酒鬼,烟客,赌徒,嫖客,同性恋,偷懒鬼,不老实,家暴,打老婆,打骂妈妈,欺人太甚。

全部是在新加坡武装部队学坏的。

部队里看黄色影片,赌博,出外集体嫖妓,在军营打架,骂粗口,搞同性恋,喝酒,抽烟,偷懒,懒散,撒谎,瞒骗,气压弱小。

全部是这里面教坏的!

Polygamist

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF is the worst place in SG to expose your boy friends husbands or son to, it is actually worst than prison since it is compulsory. You can no way to avoid this exposure. As usual it is 100X easier to pick-up bad things than to learn any good.

JI_Fled

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF is the worst place in SG to expose your boy friends husbands or son to, it is actually worst than prison since it is compulsory. You can no way to avoid this exposure. As usual it is 100X easier to pick-up bad things than to learn any good.

Chinese said good metals will not be used to manufacture nails and good men will not be sent to join with the military.

好男不当兵,好铁不打钉。

Once sent to join with the military men be come scrap metals aka recycle aka Karang-Guni.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
The officers in SAF make it a shitty organisation. They do not even lead by example.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. visiting prostitutes
  2. foul languages
  3. drinking
  4. smoking
  6. KENG MC
  8. turning GAY
  9. laziness & slack

I know that SAF soldiers took part in gang fighting when training abroad of Singapore.

I was involved in gang fights since primary school!

I know that SAF soldiers drink and smoke together, NCO club used to sell duty free beer and stouts to soldiers.

I don't smoke at all!

I started using vulgarities/expletives since pri 1!

I know that Singaporean boys learned how to Report Sick and Keng MC and Keng Down Grades in SAF.

I geng all the way during my 2 yrs of NS stint. But when I started working, I've not geng at all! In fact, throughout my working life, I've only been on 2 days MC.

I know that SAF boys visited whore houses together, there are such things the SAF called THE MOBILE FUCK SHOP in exercise areas.

I never believe in paying for sexual services.

I know that SAF soldiers caught VDs and had been treated FOC paid by tax payers, the visited whores together.

N.A.

I know that SAF got gays and Ah Kuas, they are code named 302 in SAF, the seduce men to become gays and bi-sex. They do sex in camp. They give blowjobs in camp.

I'm 101% straight! I despites homos/gays and want to bash them up terok terok!

I know that SAF boys learned how to Take-Cover, & Siam & Bo-Chap and be in ROD MOOD, the slack and lazy negative attitudes towards family and life and work.

Taking cover and siaming may not be a bad thing depending on the situtation. As for being lazy and slack, I can't afford to be so cos I'm running my own biz. It's suicidal to be so!

I know that SAF teach violence and fighting, and gang fights and bullies are common in camps, good boys turned gangster, there are many such things like Blanket Party.

I was a pai-kia during schooldays, but that is history already.

hotabandit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excellent confession! Sam Leong must open one on-line Catholic church with confession box, and father Leong sitting inside to listen to all the dirty sexual secrets.

BTW, I don't believe you don't fuck call girls, since you are Pai Kia from primary 1.

:biggrin:

1. visiting prostitutes
  2. foul languages
  3. drinking
  4. smoking
  6. KENG MC
  8. turning GAY
  9. laziness & slack

I was involved in gang fights since primary school!

I don't smoke at all!

I started using vulgarities/expletives since pri 1!

I geng all the way during my 2 yrs of NS stint. But when I started working, I've not geng at all! In fact, throughout my working life, I've only been on 2 days MC.

I never believe in paying for sexual services.

N.A.

I'm 101% straight! I despites homos/gays and want to bash them up terok terok!

Taking cover and siaming may not be a bad thing depending on the situtation. As for being lazy and slack, I can't afford to be so cos I'm running my own biz. It's suicidal to be so!

I was a pai-kia during schooldays, but that is history already.

sex6sex6sex6

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you sum up what few persons that I personally know, we had been there and done all that in SAF, plus more!

* kenna charge
* report RP
* go DB
* AWOL
* insubordination
* sabo the kuai lan officers in unit
* took revenge on CSM by poisoning all his precious fish in the NCO mass!
* disturbing civilian girls while traveling on 3-toners yell dirty proposals aloud!
* my buddy fucked Ah Kuas from Changi point off our Changi Camp

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mentor_LEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I miss those days of NS when we played all these punks.

We caught some guy in bunk and strip them by force and apply tooth paste and kiwi boot polish on their cock and faces. :biggrin: