• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Young man casually steals money from elderly busker's tip jar in Orchard Road & walks away

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just bad luck business wise. Entrepreneurs never retire
Don’t think that idk you evil fikthy people are targeting me linking bad luck to mistress and failure. Hey it’s a fact that I am very unlucky in life despite my efforts. Why I cannot state a fact and must fake that I am lucky and cannot say I am unlucky without being attacked? Just like why I cannot say the fact I am Virgin impossible to be slut?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t think that idk you evil fikthy people are targeting me linking bad luck to mistress and failure. Hey it’s a fact that I am very unlucky in life despite my efforts. Why I cannot state a fact and must fake that I am lucky and cannot say I am unlucky without being attacked? Just like why I cannot say the fact I am Virgin impossible to be slut?
And that’s why I say I do better than 99.99% of Sinkies because I am dealt all lousy cards and super unlucky in life but I still did better than them because they think I need to sell cb to achieve what I did.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s why I say I do better than 99.99% of Sinkies because I am dealt all lousy cards and super unlucky in life but I still did better than them because they think I need to sell cb to achieve what I did.
Not just I got more unlucky shit than other people in life but all bad things in life ALWAYS happened to me at the worst time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worst evil harassing neighbours in the whole neighborhood with most shoes or barking dogs ALWAYS next to me, the worst evil toxic HR manager colleague that insult woman slut and worst bullying bosses too. How many other people as unlucky as me? Hardly anyone.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worst evil harassing neighbours in the whole neighborhood with most shoes or barking dogs ALWAYS next to me, the worst evil toxic HR manager colleague that insult woman slut and worst bullying bosses too. How many other people as unlucky as me? Hardly anyone.
Like that I still cannot say I very suay very unlucky? Why must link it to mistress or failure? Just because you are dealt good hand and have easy life while other people struggle and everything need to put in double or triple effort, you think other people are mistress or failure while you are super capable and not because you are lucky and not surrounded by evil devils and plagued by bad luck?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that I still cannot say I very suay very unlucky? Why must link it to mistress or failure? Just because you are dealt good hand and have easy life while other people struggle and everything need to put in double or triple effort, you think other people are mistress or failure while you are super capable and not because you are lucky and not surrounded by evil devils and plagued by bad luck?
You have never been robbed by evil devils? Do you blame it on your bad luck or do you blame yourself when you get robbed sitting there doing nothing to robbers?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have never been robbed by evil devils? Do you blame it on your bad luck or do you blame yourself when you get robbed sitting there doing nothing to robbers?
@strawberry may you get robbed by Malaysian criminals and remember to blame it on yourself then and not the robbers and not bad luck. Pui!