• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Tampines HDB overrun by RATS

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These days even squirrels are not climbing trees but entering garbage bins to look for food. :unsure:

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 8 million people in New York produce enough food waste to feed 5 times the number of rats than residents. Imagine how much food waste is generated by 6 million inhabitants of S'pore which occupies a much smaller land area?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once upon a time Tampines was overrun by Malay gangsters. I knew that when I was a teen and went to the Pasir Ris chalets. White Sands was a small and crappy mall, sometimes we had to go down to Tampines Mall to buy snacks and BBQ supplies. Malay gangsters were everywhere.

Leoric

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once upon a time Tampines was overrun by Malay gangsters. I knew that when I was a teen and went to the Pasir Ris chalets. White Sands was a small and crappy mall, sometimes we had to go down to Tampines Mall to buy snacks and BBQ supplies. Malay gangsters were everywhere.

No more or lesser liao, because now they are overrunning our Changi "resorts".

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
the sinkhole has been overrun with vermin for a long time. You need a physical manifestation of the corruption to fucking wake up? humji cheebais, but better late than never.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The situation seems out of hand at Chennai Business Park in Changi.
Ceca.jpg