• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Singaporean Medical Doctor and politician is very angry, because... ...

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
yea no doubt I agreed that I personally will not eat bugs. Will not comply. But before I can even support you, how many meh meh zham have you pak liao? I need to determine your level of intelligence before I can support you. Don't tell me wad degree you have or what doctor... all useless as a ruler to measure your intelligence level.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No proof he's a Dr

Straits Times says he's a doctor :

DR MICHAEL FANG, 43​

ST_20200704_MIKEFANG_5790341.jpg

He holds a medical degree, but does not practise.

https://www.straitstimes.com/politics/singapore-ge2020-profiles-of-peoples-voices-new-candidates

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time u old they charter bus for u watch pap rallies open ur packet of not chicken rice but meal worms still fresh and wiggling. :biggrin: