• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - See how Shopee transport your packages

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck Shopee and its shady Tiong CEO.

And only a Tiong can think of such a cringe name for an Ass League football club. :rolleyes:

Lion_City_Sailors_FC_Emblem.png

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all think the airport luggage handlers, Dhl, Sinkpost, Federal Express all handle your packages like newborn babies?

They move thousands of items daily. During shopping peak seasons their distri centers work round the clock. Unless theres a "fragile" label attached prominently, your package will be tossed around like a bag of stinky socks

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's why i never order any cookies online..................you'll end up with cookie crumbs................also never order hard drives..............must go Sim Lim

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's why i never order any cookies online..................you'll end up with cookie crumbs................also never order hard drives..............must go Sim Lim

Also, Ninjavan seems to be a better delivery company for your online purchases.

Its HQ is located at the junction between Tanglin Road and Kay Siang Road. I discovered this recently after my makan session at Margaret Drive. :biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also, Ninjavan seems to be a better delivery company for your online purchases.

Its HQ is located at the junction between Tanglin Road and Kay Siang Road. I discovered this recently after my makan session at Margaret Drive. :biggrin:

but most times cannot select who's the courier leh..............

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking air port handlers damaged my luggage recently. Bag has travelled with me all over the world pre pandemic and has not sustained a single scratch. During my recent trip, bastards broke one of the wheels. This is what happens when you fire all the properly contracted staff and hire part timers