• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Lisa shares how she bought a HDB flat as a single at 24 years old

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What is the big fucking deal. At age 21, my father already transferred to me one his companies. And already put my name on 2 private condos.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho got money no scare no house to buy.
She should be sharing how to persuade familee members to allow her to buy rather than how to buy. It is not easy to persuade father to let her use his cpf as his father cpf is for himself to leetire.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid bitch donch know that she paid money for something that she donch actually own....

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho got money no scare no house to buy.
She should be sharing how to persuade familee members to allow her to buy rather than how to buy. It is not easy to persuade father to let her use his cpf as his father cpf is for himself to leetire.

KNN

Chao Turtle bestest.
No need buy house.
The turtle-Shell is my house.!!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will tell you, "if you don't own anything, how can you sell them in the resale market then?" :biggrin:

They will also tell you, "if you own it, why you cannot walk into a commercial bank and use it as a security for a loan based on equity" ?

GaoFar

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will also tell you, "if you own it, why you cannot walk into a commercial bank and use it as a security for a loan based on equity" ?
They will tell you again, "We like to sell proti-prata that is made towards our favour, don't like, don't buy"!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will tell you again, "We like to sell proti-prata that is made towards our favour, don't like, don't buy"!
Then they will say again "If you only sell roti prata this flavour and no other options, then got no choice must buy to eat to live"

Mixmasternrv2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had to re-register as my profile log in does not work(anyone know how to contact admin for assistance :frown:)

But anyways, this is so stoopid - she did not purchase as a single 24-year old, but as a family nucleus - whether her mom or bro it is still allowed. So she trying to click bait people. Also the fact that she tried to get MP help etc is pathetic. I wonder if she has $$ from her late SG father cpf - where they lived before and what happened to that place? As under the law if it had been owned by the dad (or mortgage being serviced) his co-owners, descendants can become the owners.

GaoFar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then they will say again "If you only sell roti prata this flavour and no other options, then got no choice must buy to eat to live"
Once again they will together tell you, "You can turn left or turn right, but end of the day, also cannot escape my parameters"!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lisa's Money Goals for 2022 & My Plan To Achieve Them :

In this video I discuss my 7 money goals for 2022. Apologies in advance for all the times I confuse 2021 and 2022 and mix up my “this year” and “next year” — my brain desperately wants to think it’s already 2022. TIMESTAMPS: 0:00 Introduction 0:13 Get a pay raise 1:45 Save $17,000 in Emergency Funds 2:20 Save $7,000 in Retirement Funds 3:14 Save $3,000 for LASIK 4:04 Save $4,000 in Stashaway 5:06 Find a new job that pays more than $3,500 by end-2022 5:42 Build a secondary income stream 6:24 How my money goals fit into my budget 7:16 Strategy — Low Buy Year 8:09 Final Thoughts