• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - "I am Elijah, I am 19, I am non-binary. My pronouns are they/them/their."

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You make them sound like a sea cucumber.

Qoo10

SEA-CUCUMBER Search Results : (Newly Listed): Items now on sale at qoo10.sg

1665415708486.png

The Little Sea Cucumber G-spot Vibrators Massager The Sex Toy for Women :​

1665415815610.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gender pronouns? You are a brainwashed subhuman, you are dead to me. :FU:

Please kill yourself... or would you prefer someone do it for you? :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you keep pandering to these 'non-binary' degenerates... this will be the outcome.

If some of these fuckstains or their libtard sympathizers get into government, they will make misgendering someone tantamount to a hate crime.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you keep pandering to these 'non-binary' degenerates... this will be the outcome.

If some of these fuckstains or their libtard sympathizers get into government, they will make misgendering someone tantamount to a hate crime.

Dan A

7 months ago (edited)
"Sir, you can't eat that turkey sandwich in here." "It's HAM!" "Where did you put the strawberry jelly?" "It's JAM!" "Where did that sheep come from?" "It's a RAM!" "Who's your favorite Jackass star?" "It's BAM!" "Is Gandalf Frodo's best friend?" "It's SAM!" "What kind of meat is this? Pork?" "It's LAMB!" "Whats the Hoover thing blocking the river called again?" "It's a DAM!" "Did you grease the sheet with butter?" "It's PAM!" "What kind of weird potato is this? "It's a YAM!"

Main Sequence

3 years ago
"Thanks for calling GameStop corporate, how can I help you SIR?"

undefinedxandr

undefinedxandr

10 months ago
Doctor : i have a bad news for you sir “Excuse me it’s ma’am” Doctor : yes ma’am you have a prostate cancer.

roadmonkey68

11 months ago
Using his god given masculinity to fight for his right to be addressed as ma’am!

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) "why ppl have a choice in the pronouns that they use" - exactly, it's other ppl's choice how they want to refer to u in their conversations (which u shouldn't even be eavesdropping), nobody will use 3rd-person pronouns when talking to u because they will say "you/ your", stupid.

2) "it's my right to use the correct pronouns on me" - no, it's other ppl's right to use grammatically correct singular pronouns on individuals, if u don't want "he/ she" then u shall be called "it".

3) "there are just ppl who are ignorant" - no, we are aware of your so-called "gender identity spectrum" crap but we just don't give a fark about it because what actually matters is your biological sex (otherwise anybody can just anyhow "identify" to enter the opposite sex's toilet duh).

4) "there would be random trolls coming in" - u are the retarded troll who has nothing better to do than jump on the bandwagon of brainless bullshit.

5) "anyone can change how they identify themselves at any point in time" - then u expect ppl to keep up with your bloody mood, even if let's say u flip prata on a daily basis? and then what, does any and every written record which ever referenced u have to be constantly edited to stay up-to-date?

the only thing "fluid" is your brain which has turned to diarrhoea.