• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Her friend vomited at prata eatery but refuse to pay $15 cleaning fee demanded by eatery employees

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its time for Govt to come out a LAW ... whenever Citizen / PR / WP holder leave your own house
IF you vomit / puke / litter / dirty / spit anywhere, the Owner or Operator can demand cleaning fee $100 minimum

jw5

Loyal
Actually $15 is not a lot, they should either pay or volunteer to help with the cleaning. In any case. isn't there a fine for littering? :unsure::wink::biggrin:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i walk into a shop/ eatery and the first thing i get a faint smell of puke, I'm out of there.

If her friend do it in a taxi, you think the driver is going to diam diam?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
These day go out for dinner, many malaysian and filippino restaurant managers very cocky because our economy is doing so well.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
$50 cleaning fee should be rightful amount.. $15 also KPKB, this is typical cheapskate smelly Sinkie!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think I know why that person vomitted. Towards the end you can spot Lee Hsien Loong's picture on the wall. He's wearing some faggoty neo-batik shirt in that picture. :roflmao:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think I know why they want to take money.

Intoxication = alcohol.

That eatery is Muslim, see the donation tin for mosque funds on the counter?

And you know their kind's attitude on alcohol... or worse, puked alcohol.

In other words, it's a tax or fine placed on infidels. Passive-aggressive, but not surprising. :cool:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
worst biohazard incident was when a passenger on a delta flight had diarrhea after taking off and spilled slimey shit all over the aisle. as a fellow passenger you not only couldn’t walk on the aisle to go to toilet but also subjected to a foul smell. pilot had to divert flight as it was unbearable for all.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dirty the place, you pay for the cleaning. It's a fair deal.
The beer she drank cost more than the cleaning fees.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You dirty the place, you pay for the cleaning. It's a fair deal.
The beer she drank cost more than the cleaning fees.
if it’s a medical or health mishap, it’s sexempted in the u.s. unless one blatantly goes on a solo trip even though heshe is aware of hisher condition. 1st responders will send himher a bill.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually $15 is not a lot, they should either pay or volunteer to help with the cleaning. In any case. isn't there a fine for littering? :unsure::wink::biggrin:
Don't want to pay $15 and also don't want to help clean up the mess. Wait till she or her friend vomit in a taxi or Grab car. The bill will be closer to $100.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't want to pay $15 and also don't want to help clean up the mess. Wait till she or her friend vomit in a taxi or Grab car. The bill will be closer to $100.
These people cannot hold their drink best stay sober. Want to show off for what?

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the restaurant responsibility to keep its premises clean and dry. Imagine when I had food poisoning and shit / vomit in the restaurant, do I still need to "Pay" for the clean up. This is regardless if I got the food poisoning from the restaurant or not.

Paying is just a good will for the inconvenience that I have caused. If the guy is patron ... restaurant has a duty to take care of its patrons. If this guy is just a passerby, then the restaurant has the right to demand a cleaning fees.

However, if place is a kopitiam where public access is available, then sorry, the restaurant has to bear with it.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg