• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Ghib Ojisan opening a hawker stall in Sg, you want to eat?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The Japs invented the consumption of raw food, they were barbarians that didn't know how to cook their food. All their cooked dishes are copies of chinese food. The chinks invented noodles, fyi.

BTW I dislike Jap food and sake, but I wish him success. He seems like a nice Jap boy.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Much prefer ramen to udon. Udon too thick and rubbery. The hawker scene here is tough - high rents, difficulty in getting part-time help, intense competition, franchises muscling in. Doubt he'd last long.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will he hire female assistants in sexy kimono to help him run the stall?

Red Kimono.jpg

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Japs invented the consumption of raw food, they were barbarians that didn't know how to cook their food. All their cooked dishes are copies of chinese food. The chinks invented noodles, fyi.

BTW I dislike Jap food and sake, but I wish him success. He seems like a nice Jap boy.
Chinks also invented dog eating, funny how no one copied