• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming dares his boss to fire him. This is the result.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1720364750328.png

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be a very good company when the HR manager signs off with “cheers”….

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good news. Now he can fully focus on building a lucrative career in the Jap AV industry.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is this guy and why is this news?
This guy is no celebrity but I think is news becos some people thought that employer won't dare to fire them, then this manager really fired him.
Same for gansiokbin, it was big news.

After gansiokbin was fired, big news after big news keep flowing.
Don't need me to describe again bah.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is this guy and why is this news?
My advice to you is that DO NOT underestimate the after effect of a termination letter from a company.
It can become fucking big news depending on how the loser take it to heart. Fucking big news that affect sfc, sbf, pap and the whole world needs to conspire to teach them a big lesson.
Just look at gansiokbin now.
Nobody will dare to say this teo en ming will never turn out to be another gansiokbin.